Ranking
@Toriclash16, as of now you are not accepted, but dont hesitate to try again in the near future ;)

Also update:
We are currently looking for new members more than normal.
Apply luis5178
-Hi !!! I´m luis5178 i want join in [AS] because i see that it is an excellent clan, so pretty :3 and cool, with excellent players c:

-I´m from to Venezuela.

-I got eighteen years old (18+)

-My favorite mods: Parkour, Spar, mushu... Soccer when i want have fun xD... I´m good in Clan Wars ;)

-I´m always active in the game and forum...

Well... I wait you guys accept me in ur great clan <3.

Council Moderated Message:
Denied, PM one of the leaders for the reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 06:04 PM.
Denied

Apologies but this is not an app that will be accepted, I suggest you take a look at previous apps that have been accepted.

You may Re-apply in the future
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Hello! It's me again ... Well, after the disappointment that I just took when my request to join [AS] was rejected, I decided that "Try it in the future" It should be TODAY, I decided to try it one more time. I am here because I am constant, I do not give up easily, I am a great dreamer and, generally, when I want something, I GET IT ... I have come to recover my opportunity to join you, since, they are a great clan, excellent leaders and excellent members ... More than that, they are a great united family, that is why I want to be part of you guys, and grow, as a player as a person, in this magnificent family.

I have some time without a clan, the last time I was in one, it was in WAPOW, excellent clan and excellent people but, due to their inactivity I had to abandon them. That is why I regained confidence and raised my sights in search of a new clan. .. A new family, and I found you guys ...

And, according to the information they suggest, I am from Venezuela, and as you surely know, my country is going through a very delicate situation with the president, we are very short of food, basic services, medicines ... Anyway, I would not like go into details, I just want to say that, toribash takes me a little away from the situation, clears my mind and makes me forget the problems ... And that, specifically I want to achieve with you, to have a second family and to help me forget. Excuse me for leaving the request is that talking about Venezuela makes me sad, in short, I know they do not ask but I am 18 years old, and a great future as an Engineer In Systems, I go for the second year in my studies, of which I feel extremely PROUD.

Excuse me, again, if I left a bit of the subject ... I am a person with a lot of humility, I do not believe I am superior or superior to anyone I have the rank that I have because I earned it with a lot of effort and sweat, sacrifice ... in cattle triumphing in different mods and using my skills as a player in, ABD, mushu, spar, parkour, among others ... I started my adventure in TB on September 29, 2012 a few days after my birthday, yes, I am 16 September hehe ... Thanks to a good Venezuelan friend who helped me to reach this great game, that for the moment, no other one has surpassed, for me ...

I hope that my request has been of your liking and that you knew how to take advantage of it, I want to thank you again for taking the time to read it, analyze it ... I wish you the best, many successes and blessings for you guys.

Nothing more to add ... luis5178

Accepted, Welcome to AllStars!
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 06:04 PM.
Helo my name DashieR
Inactive/active clans: wapow powpow undead zf
Skill basic: threw me in any mod
Reason: my old friend are comeing together as big family holding I get in on some that family sometimes I'm inactive
GM; 6-5
Language : English(sucksballz)
First time applying luv you tresty

Denied, PM one of the leaders for the reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 06:03 PM.
Originally Posted by luis5178 View Post
Hello! It's me again ... Well, after the disappointment that I just took when my request to join [AS] was rejected, I decided that "Try it in the future" It should be TODAY, I decided to try it one more time. I am here because I am constant, I do not give up easily, I am a great dreamer and, generally, when I want something, I GET IT ... I have come to recover my opportunity to join you, since, they are a great clan, excellent leaders and excellent members ... More than that, they are a great united family, that is why I want to be part of you guys, and grow, as a player as a person, in this magnificent family.

I have some time without a clan, the last time I was in one, it was in WAPOW, excellent clan and excellent people but, due to their inactivity I had to abandon them. That is why I regained confidence and raised my sights in search of a new clan. .. A new family, and I found you guys ...

And, according to the information they suggest, I am from Venezuela, and as you surely know, my country is going through a very delicate situation with the president, we are very short of food, basic services, medicines ... Anyway, I would not like go into details, I just want to say that, toribash takes me a little away from the situation, clears my mind and makes me forget the problems ... And that, specifically I want to achieve with you, to have a second family and to help me forget. Excuse me for leaving the request is that talking about Venezuela makes me sad, in short, I know they do not ask but I am 18 years old, and a great future as an Engineer In Systems, I go for the second year in my studies, of which I feel extremely PROUD.

Excuse me, again, if I left a bit of the subject ... I am a person with a lot of humility, I do not believe I am superior or superior to anyone I have the rank that I have because I earned it with a lot of effort and sweat, sacrifice ... in cattle triumphing in different mods and using my skills as a player in, ABD, mushu, spar, parkour, among others ... I started my adventure in TB on September 29, 2012 a few days after my birthday, yes, I am 16 September hehe ... Thanks to a good Venezuelan friend who helped me to reach this great game, that for the moment, no other one has surpassed, for me ...

I hope that my request has been of your liking and that you knew how to take advantage of it, I want to thank you again for taking the time to read it, analyze it ... I wish you the best, many successes and blessings for you guys.

Nothing more to add ... luis5178

Hey thats better

Accepted

Welcome to AS please join our discord to get to know us

Originally Posted by ElitePaladian View Post
Helo my name DashieR
Inactive/active clans: wapow powpow undead zf
Skill basic: threw me in any mod
Reason: my old friend are comeing together as big family holding I get in on some that family sometimes I'm inactive
GM; 6-5
Language : English(sucksballz)
First time applying luv you tresty

Accepted

Dash wtf lol
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White