Toribash
Hey mates, Im happy cause I won several 500tc Boxshu/Aikido tourneys. And LOL its late here and im still not sleeping because of that XD. Anyway how are ye M9's.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
Thanks for fixing your profile science. Since your the first new member since we started profiles i need you to follow through and start practicing the hip throw technique. The tutorial is in the knowledge base. Once you get it post in [Replays]. Thanks.
-----
Fates you too.

Sure ill get to that since i have a day off from school today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
haha guys jokes over u can reopen the application thread now
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
Thanks for fixing your profile science. Since your the first new member since we started profiles i need you to follow through and start practicing the hip throw technique. The tutorial is in the knowledge base. Once you get it post in [Replays]. Thanks.
-----
Fates you too.

Ill do this
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Im not really good in this kind of stuff. I'll make mine once I think I'm able to make it fine and ok enough to post.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Elo is just elo, you can earn it easily if you fight in ranked server.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.