Toribash
for the non-csplayers here, he's talking about units a second.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by Hours View Post
nah. the only difference between it is the timing. i think you have to make the jump earlier in css, whilst in csgo you have to do it like 0,05 sec later. it's literally nothing. you get used to the difference within a minute.
HOWEVER, csgo have a speed block. in css you can gain more and more speed, and it won't stop until you fail your timing on a hop, whilst in csgo, when you reach 300 speed or above, the game stops you. therefore you have to keep yourself under 300 speed all the time. running with knife out is 260 in speed, so getting up to 300 and keeping yourself below it isn't easy.

No cap, that sounds nice besides all the people that would be bhop scripting in csgo. Also I thought that max run speed was 250, not 260?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Oh guys, Liquor wanted to do a collab event with us.

I have no idea what the event is, but I said sure
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Something mommy gives you when your stomach is making the rumblies
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
Oh guys, Liquor wanted to do a collab event with us.

I have no idea what the event is, but I said sure

Ask what kind. And where are we discussing this event?
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Ask what kind. And where are we discussing this event?

idk ask tricerafi

he asked me if duck was down to do a collab event, and I told him sure.