Ranking
Maybe collab with me? (Could end up as a terrible idea xD)
Oh well.. It was good, just like all your replays!
After your right leg left the floor on the opener you lost speed, but then recovered it. Nice punch, and I hope someday you let me know what shit you put in your tori because I don't understand how you do those kicks. So, overall.. Good replay
''You'll never be pusga. You'd be more like eazi'' - BquadZ7550
Funky fresh rhymes easily.

Both replays are stupidly good but that one is my favourite.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
how dafuk u do diss tell me ur secret :P

replays were awesome at brass u used hax to give force to the skeet to get more dms i like that nice job.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
i wonder how much time you spent editing you replays.
actually,on the beggining of the manip,there is a small non-fluid part on the manip,i mean you made it look weird on it,its something like uke twitching or something.
other than that,perfect.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
at max it takes me like 4-5 hours to make a replay. i feel bad for saying that because i know that some people take weeks to make a single replay.
thats true but you should be happy about yourself becuse my replays take min 2 hours max 8 hours
becuse i dont have all the time to edit

about your replays i feel like youre the new pusga with those amaizing boomhits but pusga is a bett but still gj on your replays
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
What gravity you usually use to make replays? I feel your majority of replays aren't the ol' classic -9.82, but they don't seem as -30 either.. Or maybe is just me not noticing the sneaky -20 that some people use
Oh yeah, and whenever I see your replays I don't know if I should use them as inspiration to become a better replay maker, or to completely forget about Toribash because I suck.
Either way, your replays are too awesome for me
''You'll never be pusga. You'd be more like eazi'' - BquadZ7550
please use my replays for inspiration to make replays. if my replays made people quit id stop making them.
also im never really sure what gravity my replays are because i edit the first frame from other replays for openers because i cant opener that well