Toribash
Hi, Ive been playing evn2 alot lately and i realy like the idea of a city style area to play with and i was hopeing 1 of you guys could make a symalar mod with a diffrent layout and maybe a few crossbars and stuff like that.

I am willing to pay tc but it must work of toribash 3.24 please
Last edited by C0XY; Sep 7, 2008 at 05:32 AM.
[o]
i do have newer toribash vertions but they dont run as fast or as smoothly on my pc. Ill make a pic now for ya :-)

Heres the pics. the 1st is of evn2 and the other is a drawing of what Im after. (except i would like more building type things)

post updated... (seems pointless now) but I had to bump the tread
Attached Images
evn2.gif (7.6 KB, 14 views)
eg.gif (3.6 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by MrPoptart; Sep 7, 2008 at 08:16 AM. Reason: merge: double post
[o]
Actual Jousting... Instead of colliding into one another, why not flying parallel towards each other with a stick..
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Vx7 there're already a couple mods like that.

COXY:

I tried to make it chaotic and messy so it looked more city like, I think I went overboard with the building leaning over though (on the other side of the building to the right, you can't see it in this pic) but you can't really get over there so I thought why not.

you can pay me anything you like, and if you had 3.3 I could make that pole no-friction without making everything else no-friction, and you could slide down it, but whatever.
Attached Files
ChaosCity.tbm (2.0 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by MrPoptart; Sep 7, 2008 at 03:06 PM.
Oh really? ... Sorry!
Whats it called?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
poppy, you (or i lol) should try making the pole thingy but with a zipline that u have to grab going up instead of down using force...