Toribash
bumping is when no one has posted in a thread for more then a week then someone posts in it some times its a good thing other times its not
Douche, that was an old thread bump again, It's bad and fucking annoying. Learn to read.
You revive old threads that are useless so use general chat.

And stop posting in this thread!!!

I pointed out the obvious...
That I said in my previous posts too.

I feel better now.
can someone send me a guide to bumping on a message or something? should i just send activity checks as messages to carbon king or airstrike now instead of here if me messaging after exams is gonna cause this much problems?
omg uberis your being a dickbag and wont leave well enough alone you douchebag.
im only saying this because:
carbon im going afk for a month dont be mad if you want to derank me go ahead but something vital has come up and im sorry i just cant take the time to play....
I have 2 reasons 1.... I have half semester files that are insanity half way through the year big ass tests the other reason is more private and im sorry but its no one's business but my own i'll tell you when i get back i'm really sorry
ya we have but its weally old and we need n updated one but not enough members as soon as i can im going to recruit for like a whole effing day from 12:00am to 12:00am the next day then go to sleep AND DO IT THE FUCK OVER!
Seriously kevin. I swear I'll use my ban hammer to hit you next time you won't read any posts.
We had a clan video and nobody can make great vids here.

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Douche, that was an old thread bump again, It's bad and fucking annoying. Learn to read.
You revive old threads that are useless so use general chat.

And stop posting in this thread!!!

I pointed out the obvious...
That I said in my previous posts too.

I feel better now.

Just saying because people can't read. And we don't need that kind of members who post 1 time in a week just to say that he is here.