Ranking
Im Glad that you liked them Yea im online now maybe i give my MSN so you can reach me when im online okey. Its [email protected]
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
Hi to everyone. My real name is Lucas, I live in Brazil, and game toribash to 6 months.
My belt is 3rd dan black belt, my best mods are: wushu, judo and tk.
I like to make new friends, new clans as well.
My old clans are: ToriBR(Brazil) and Revolution.

I will send only a replay. Later I put more. What I do not have many replays salvage of wushu.
Attached Files
killpiu_wushu_decap.rpl (35.9 KB, 12 views)
Damn son, this s*it was pretty sweet. Waiting for more replays from you, or seeing you owning me (or people around) in-game. Peace.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Well we won't proceed till you do, and the faster, the better, we're growing, it's better to be old member soon, than to be a new recruit, isn't it, dude ;)?
yes, i agree.
but i don't have many wushu's replay.
I put more here tomorrow ok?
and what you think of my replay?
that's what I think:
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Damn son, this s*it was pretty sweet. Waiting for more replays from you, or seeing you owning me (or people around) in-game. Peace.

I've already typed that.
but you want my good replays, split, decap, etc, or my way of fighting? I can post any fight of good wushu?
Good question. We want you to show your skills. We've seen a lot of dismembers and that's not what makes a player a good player in our eyes. A good player can control ragdoll as he wants to. Great use of toribash physics, sexi replays and moves, playing close to ground, whilie avoiding dq, making original openers etc. that are one of things that will be taken into consideration, dude? Is my answer satisfying? >.> ;)