Ranking
Hey ishi
I dont believe that you are a god
I challenge you for your god-like position.

Also, can you tell Fish that I hate im cause he has the only Fedora in toribash. Thnx
Remember ishi, your time is coming. The counter revolution is coming...
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
Originally Posted by Antman777 View Post
Hey ishi

Also, can you tell Fish that I hate im cause he has the only Fedora in toribash. Thnx

Oh no... Why would you say that?
-----
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
rip

also its still red and black, just not bold :O

Yeah I was gunna say... Is Panda colour blind or something?
Last edited by Zelda; Feb 12, 2015 at 12:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Antman777 View Post
Hey ishi

ok

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by ishi View Post
ok

Can you post a pic of you telling Fish and/or his reaction? This is important stuff. From what Antman777 has said it sounds like you are going to get replaced.
Fish is extremely emotionless and rarely 'gives a fuck' about what people say.

Also, welcome back ishi.
It was just red for me earlier, I was forced to use Internet Explorer for a while and it has the tendency to load a few things incorrectly.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Ishi is a conspiracy. A mysterious concept, constructed from the minds of sages and wizards. I fight for such a position. in this way do I idolize your power.

And shouldnt you get some one-of-a-kind item? Like a cool jacket? Or a dispeptic dolphin-unicorn hybrid that floats around you and farts when you dismember an opponent? Just saying.

Also, if you could have such an item, what would it be?
Last edited by Antman777; Feb 12, 2015 at 01:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
Fish is extremely emotionless and rarely 'gives a fuck' about what people say.

Redundant: "Everyone who has testicles has had beef with fish."

Anyway, back to Ishi. Where the hell were you?
Hey ishi. After making that first post about you, ive been having massive headaches and pains. Im sorry I underestimated you:/

All hail ishi!! The god of Ishiland (formerly known as Earth)
Last edited by Antman777; Feb 12, 2015 at 01:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump