Toribash
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
I never get to finish my void staff garflabgar >:|
<bigimg>

Noobs everywhere.
I don't even need to cs.
My team was bad, my enemies were bad. Da fuq....
I decided to flash in to every 1v5. That's why all the deaths.

Your use of eve disturbs me.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Your use of eve disturbs me.

I was trolling... I failed

Edit:
Here's a fun table.
Last edited by Hippybob; Mar 28, 2012 at 05:35 AM.
I R IRONMAN
I never get to finish my void staff garflabgar >:|

Noobs everywhere.
I don't even need to cs.
My team was bad, my enemies were bad. Da fuq....
I decided to flash in to every 1v5. That's why all the deaths.

Yes, yes you do. CS is important. Just because they're noobs doesn't mean you don't cs. If you had another hundred cs you would have finished your void staff. Just because you're fed doesn't mean you stop csing.
TL;DR CS IS IMPORTANT
Last edited by fat0ninja; Mar 28, 2012 at 08:04 AM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES

Edit:
Here's a fun table.

Thanks, gonna look at it. Pretty cool stuff. Also, only one F, poor Vayne!
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Yes, yes you do. CS is important. Just because they're noobs doesn't mean you don't cs. If you had another hundred cs you would have finished your void staff. Just because you're fed doesn't mean you stop csing.
TL;DR CS IS IMPORTANT

If you have the option to help your team or get cs, you should always choose help your team. Like not if they're laning and doing ok but if they're hugging there tower at 200hp and cant go back because of harass then you help. If enemy jungler is trying to counter jungle, if jungler is getting ganked, just help when anybody needs it. Don't just farm and ignore team fights, which is kind of what you need to do to farm alot unless you have a champ good for it.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit

Edit:
Here's a fun table.

How does panth have a S+ in global presence when karth has a S? Panth doesn't even have a global range and is isolated in single lanes. Karth gives zero fucks and nukes everybody. Same thing with TF, except TF gives vision, so that's the only strong argument to let him have a S+.

I disagree with a lot on that table :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
If you have the option to help your team or get cs, you should always choose help your team. Like not if they're laning and doing ok but if they're hugging there tower at 200hp and cant go back because of harass then you help. If enemy jungler is trying to counter jungle, if jungler is getting ganked, just help when anybody needs it. Don't just farm and ignore team fights, which is kind of what you need to do to farm alot unless you have a champ good for it.

If you have the option to get cs or to have 40 cs in an entire game, you should always choose to farm. Like fucking really, what was he even doing in his free time, because you can't possibly do so many things to have 40cs in a long game. I can't grasp it, lol. Doubt the team needed him for 30 minutes straight.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos

Mid lux vs. Karthus

Good build this time?

Bought Souleater because I had kills easy, did not die late game and it's pretty much nice amount of AP.
Dunno if you guys know about Dunky... but his LoL Cypher is just amazingly funny

Also, can't forget about his most famous Evelynn Guide

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم