Toribash
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
If you have the option to get cs or to have 40 cs in an entire game, you should always choose to farm. Like fucking really, what was he even doing in his free time, because you can't possibly do so many things to have 40cs in a long game. I can't grasp it, lol. Doubt the team needed him for 30 minutes straight.

This. 40cs as ryze in any game longer than 10 minutes is fucking disgraceful.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post

Well the point of the pic was to showcase how bad people are. I did not try to grab cs after lvl 3. If I was trying to win, I would cs. I'm sorry you take this so seriously that you think someone should be castrated for not csing.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
That 3rd item you shoulda gotten like Possible item.
Nashors tooth.
Great item there!

attack speed on a mage, this guy is on to something...

On a real note i would say that hourglass would be better but because your a lux maybe a RoA, those items are good since you have an abyssal septer and i guess you were getting damage.

Lich bane is also another possibility and i would have a lich instead of an abyssal on lux.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Mar 29, 2012 at 09:29 AM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
attack speed on a mage, this guy is on to something...

On a real note i would say that hourglass would be better but because your a lux maybe a RoA, those items are good since you have an abyssal septer and i guess you were getting damage.

Lich bane is also another possibility and i would have a lich instead of an abyssal on lux.

Karthus ulti was a bitch when running away from teamfight at low hp, so I took abyssal for MR.
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Dunno if you guys know about Dunky... but his LoL Cypher is just amazingly funny

Also, can't forget about his most famous Evelynn Guide

i do
i watched pretty much almost all his videos
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post

stupidest theory ever.
if you dont get cs your terrible!
If you make the choice to farm instead of getting fed off enemy champions then your crazy.
somebody with 12 kills and 40 cs did better than somebody with 2 kills and 300 cs

oh and przero hes the bomb diggity, you want mid though.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Guys,i need your help.
I was thinking about playing LoL,but this is what i got..
It showed me some error and now it's stuck like this.
i would appreciate any kind of help.

thing

WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
stupidest theory ever.
if you dont get cs your terrible!
If you make the choice to farm instead of getting fed off enemy champions then your crazy.
somebody with 12 kills and 40 cs did better than somebody with 2 kills and 300 cs

oh and przero hes the bomb diggity, you want mid though.

12 kills 40 cs. Not even using kill scaling (meaning 300 gold per kill, not reduced amounts), that would earn 4400 gold.

2 kills with 300 cs on the other hand, using kill scaling and assuming it was the same target, would earn 6000 from the creeps alone. An additional 500 from the kills.

Ye, shit theory bro. lrn2math
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games