Toribash
Hey, in game I'm Vortex3 but I'd prefer if you called me Raden.
(Just a lil' backstory as to why I'd prefer being called raden - Way back then, when I was making an account for Roblox, I thought of Mortal Kombat and remembered that my favorite character there was Raiden. I liked the name and made it my username. Over time Raden also became my username in many other games I've played like minecraft, and things like steam.)

As for my age and country, I'm twelve years old and I live in the Philippines.

Interest in anime and games? Ofcourse! I love both. I'd say I'm kinda talkative and fun to be around. I tend to fool around a bit in most games acting drunk and all that stuff but I also have a bit of temper when it comes to people who are really freaking annoying.. (I also tend to be a bit shy but that doesn't really matter right? right?? .-.) I play Toribash almost everyday (usually when I get bored of Dota or TF2) but on the forums, not so much. I've never really had a reason to post on the forums but I will ofcourse start being active on the forums and clan discussions if I get in. Will I be active in Wars and Events? Hell yeah! Well, if I'm online c:. I decided to apply to this fabulicous clan because I know that I'm gonna have a great time here compared to other clans and I know that you'll have a great time with me aswell.

Favorite anime genres? Well.. I don't really have an answer for that but a majority of what I watch is action. (If that's what it's called.. Sorry, I don't really pay attention to the genres :c) My favs are Fairy Tail, Hunter x Hunter, and Naruto. I prefer watching dubbed animes but sub is also fine. I don't really track my anime.. I just check from time to time if there are new episodes. I also play Minecraft, Team Fortess 2, Counter Strike:Global Offensive, Dota 2, a bit of smite, and from time to time I also play a bit of Osu!.

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ername=vortex3
Last edited by Vortex3; Apr 26, 2015 at 04:00 PM.

Vortex3

We are a forum active clan. You've been denied
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Apr 26, 2015 at 04:19 PM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Name/Username: Michael/Suck

Are you active and have an interest in anime and games:
Yes, I am active and I have a high interest in Anime. Though I haven't watched a lot the few episodes of Naruto I have watched have really caught my attention. I also play a lot of Advanced warfare. I have hopes to be a pro gamer but I highly doubt that it will happen.

Brief description of your personality:
I think that I am a laid back person, I am really personable. I like making new friends and debating about tv shows and having great conversations.

Describe your activity on forum and ingame:
I play this game almost everyday. This game has me hooked I started awhile back but stopped for a bit and now that I am back I won't be leaving for awhile.

Will you be participating in events/wars:
Yes, I am extremely good at abd( Yes I am tooting my own horn). As for events it kind of depends on what the event is.

Why have you decided to apply to Sinon:
I noticed this clan a little while ago when it had first started and the amount of growth and active is great. I feel that I could get a long with every member in here and with that I can also bring more Activity and I could help out towards winning wars and bringing this clan closer to being the greatest.

What are your favourite anime genres:
I like action, with good character progression. From what I have seen in the first 16 episodes in Naruto you can tell that he is maturing. Not to fast though he is still quite stubborn but he is learning.

What are your favourite anime:
Naruto

Do you watch anime Subbed or Dubbed:
I like dubbed so far.

Do you track your anime (like on anime planet):
No

What other online games do you play:
Advaced warfare

Suck

I'm sorry, but you have been denied. Your post count is too low and we age standards when it comes to belts and what not.

Clans cant judge on post count. Promotes Spamming.

I will let other members vote.

Also please don't just look at post count I put in a lot of effort into this app not for it to be rejected do to something completely irrelevent..
Originally Posted by Suck View Post

Also please don't just look at post count I put in a lot of effort into this app not for it to be rejected do to something completely irrelevent..

Sinon is a forum based clan. Only me and ConCon19 are ones who check the Applications. We can see what ConCon says if it's that devastating to you for being rejected when you're only a Yellow Belt with a post count of 6. Plus, you made your account this month. Being hasty won't help your chances. Yet, your chances are next to 0 when you call irrelevance on something you're clearly ignorant about.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Apr 27, 2015 at 03:11 AM.

Condon your the best
Dear com com,
You've encouraged me into fighting hard against tough opponent s and you've helped me become an blue belt. Also, I love your videos an I might do an ordinary challenge.
Sincerely, Toribasher Wrique1346
Originally Posted by Suck View Post

We are sorry you are displeased with the decision to reject your app but like Weoo said we are mainly a form oriented clan so post count does effect decision.

you are more then welcome to apply at a later time when your post count is higher
Originally Posted by wrique1346 View Post
Dear com com,
You've encouraged me into fighting hard against tough opponent s and you've helped me become an blue belt. Also, I love your videos an I might do an ordinary challenge.
Sincerely, Toribasher Wrique1346

Is.... Is this a joke?