Endurance Onslaught 6.0
great app Grim, welcome in this org ^-^
we should play a bit pokemon showdown sometime soon :>
also we are planning a little tourney, if you want to enter read some of the previous posts.

@Oracle, good argument but i'd like to hear SrCheetah's opinion aswell and then we can decide, i tend to all starters (these and the normal starter) since you got a good point there.
Pidda's spirit animal
Application

1: 19
2: I have been watching the pokemon anime since the early 2000s played the game as well when I got my first gameboy color.
3: Blaziken
4: Kanto
5: 9/10 in-game 9/10 forums
6: Pokemon was always my favourite game. I love that you could grind as much as you like and get better.
It taught me that practise really does help with your success and I learned it in a fun way,which is also great.
Pokemon is now .more of a thing than made my childhood just like most people here. I play it when I want to relive the old days.
I played some matches with Theee today on pokemon showdown and I rekt him the first match.
Then Theee kept rekking me..
mmm getting rekt by Theee all over...
*gently rubs nipples*

i am a bird now - Lil B

yaaay timmeh is finally here :3

now join our little event :> so might get 8 people ^-^

also here are two replays, i played a bit AG.
i am using DrHax's team :3

1st <- neat sweep
2nd <- played a bit dumb but its still enjoyable
Last edited by Kazu; Aug 21, 2015 at 12:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pidda's spirit animal
Hello everyone (And theee <3),

I would like to know if there is a pokemon TCG game (online) where all the cards are available.
Also, I heard that there is a tourney going on or being planned and I wondered if I could join.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Aug 21, 2015 at 12:55 AM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

thats the rough idea

dunno about prizes, TC or tb items doesnt really fit imo
but you can still enter
we were discussing if we should allow all starter from every pokemon game or just from the main game serie
Retro made a list about all the pokes that are not from the main games (gen 1-6)
Oracle had a good point to allow all starter but i still want to wait for other opinions before i decide
Last edited by Kazu; Aug 21, 2015 at 01:08 AM.
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
thats the rough idea

dunno about prizes, TC or tb items doesnt really fit imo
but you can still enter
we were discussing if we should allow all starter from every pokemon game or just from the main game serie
Retro made a list about all the pokes that are not from the main games (gen 1-6)

hmm,cool
I think I will enter thhis tourney (I am not good though).

i am a bird now - Lil B

Sorry for not being here >.<

I don't know if letting initial is ok or not, in one side, you need to play it smart and we could see pretty interesting sets, in other hand, some initials have advantage (Riolu, Tediursa with guts, Stall munchlax) so I would vote to put as a rule ''Your team must fit on the LC ladder''

LC has a lot of restrictions, and pokes are lvl 5. Tell me what you think
Wolololololo
LC restricitions sounds really good to me ^-^ i already thought about it too but i thought that be clear... ops xD
Pidda's spirit animal
whats on the lc ladder? when i look on the lc ladder it says the player ratings. then again I'm probably pulling a retard move right now but yea