Ranking
View Poll Results: new name change. leave as is or new name.
Bomb Squad
7 Votes / 25.93%
The Bomb Squad
20 Votes / 74.07%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by TeddyWubster View Post
Any certain gaia items or do you just want full gaia?

Full gaia if you want to give it to me. Or just whatever you have. Keep in mind I have nothing in return.
Originally Posted by Gumball View Post
Hey, thanks.
Btw, do any of you have some Gaia stuff I can have for free? I'm low on TC right now and too lazy to go do tourneys. \o/

Any certain gaia items or do you just want full gaia?
T'is fine m8, I'll buy you the rest of the needed items for you x:

Thank you Teddy. I really do appreciate it.

nine ten
Full gaia if you want to give it to me. Or just whatever you have. Keep in mind I have nothing in return.

T'is fine m8, I'll buy you the rest of the needed items for you x:
Thank you Teddy. I really do appreciate it.

"You've sent Gaia Blood, Gaia Emote, Gaia Grip, Gaia Left Hand Motion Trail, Gaia Left Leg Motion Trail, Gaia Relax, Gaia Right Hand Motion Trail, Gaia Right Leg Motion Trail, Gaia Secondary Gradient, Gaia Timer to Gumball."

There you go I feel like I'm missing something when I sent it, so if I missed anything left me know
"You've sent Gaia Blood, Gaia Emote, Gaia Grip, Gaia Left Hand Motion Trail, Gaia Left Leg Motion Trail, Gaia Relax, Gaia Right Hand Motion Trail, Gaia Right Leg Motion Trail, Gaia Secondary Gradient, Gaia Timer to Gumball."

There you go I feel like I'm missing something when I sent it, so if I missed anything left me know

You forgot the DQ and user text.
Thanks for all of this though.
You forgot the DQ and user text.
Thanks for all of this though.

Well those are now sent and don't mention it. Gaia is cheap and you seem like a good dude so why not buy this stuff o3o
Well those are now sent and don't mention it. Gaia is cheap and you seem like a good dude so why not buy this stuff o3o

Thanks. c:
You might think this is getting a little annoying but I still need the ghost. xD
Thanks. c:
You might think this is getting a little annoying but I still need the ghost. xD

Geez I'm lacking today xD ok I think that's all. We good now?
Geez I'm lacking today xD ok I think that's all. We good now?

I believe so xD
If there is anything else, I'll let you know.