Toribash
View Poll Results: new name change. leave as is or new name.
Bomb Squad
7 Votes / 25.93%
The Bomb Squad
20 Votes / 74.07%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That is a good point Ember, but what if we war a Mushu clan or a Judo clan such as Aloof or Tekken?
I am just an icon livin'
I can teach anyone any mod that they'd like to learn, and even if I'm not that good at it, I've played almost every mainstream mod on Toribash and I'd be glad to get better.

Dark, I understand your point but, we can also recruit more players and became a clan that is an all around clan(which also looks better for official and for other players to want to be a part of us).
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
That is a very good idea, wars are an important part of clans, it shows that we are more dominant than the other clans. I think I can make time myself to play ingame and start a few more wars myself.

If you see Lewis, Sled or myself ingame or forums or Skype, just ask us and we'll start a war.

One thing I'd like to suggest is we get more mod friendly, since my arrival we've been more of an Aikido clan, and yes, lots of clans like to war in Aikido but I know quite a few players in our clan who aren't really that into Aikido but have GREAT skills in other mods, this could help us branch out and maybe start other clans to war in multiple mods.

A suggestion I think that would work is we have a top number of 5 war masters, two from Aikido and three from different mods(one per mod). That way, the ones who don't play strictly Aikido can war, find other clans willing to war in that mod, and also boost us up the ranks.

I think having 5 war masters is a great idea, but we will need overall more members for that too work. Also I don't think having specific war masters for specific wars is a good idea, i think 5 war masters just that is good.

also assume every war will be in Aikidobigdojo, only if the other clan insists on another mod should we do that. Since that is the mod we practice in and will war in
Nothing is final yet! I see people in skype wanting war master roles and so on. Nothing is final yet! No system has been put into place! What pie said hasn't even been discussed with me and sled until he posted it I don't see why you think it's final.

I said in the next few days more information will be posted on the idea. So stop coming to us asking. "How do I become war master of this mod" No, you won't get an answer.

So please try waiting until me, pie and sled talk some more, I posted before to get some input from the members and now we have it we shall build upon what you need and want.
----------------------

"That is a very good idea, wars are an important part of clans, it shows that we are more dominant than the other clans. I think I can make time myself to play ingame and start a few more wars myself.

If you see Lewis, Sled or myself ingame or forums or Skype, just ask us and we'll start a war.

One thing I'd like to suggest is we get more mod friendly, since my arrival we've been more of an Aikido clan, and yes, lots of clans like to war in Aikido but I know quite a few players in our clan who aren't really that into Aikido but have GREAT skills in other mods, this could help us branch out and maybe start other clans to war in multiple mods.

A suggestion I think that would work is we have a top number of 5 war masters, two from Aikido and three from different mods(one per mod). That way, the ones who don't play strictly Aikido can war, find other clans willing to war in that mod, and also boost us up the ranks."

I somehow dislike this idea, it would cause jealousy, and upsets more then help the clan. We have maybe 3 or 4 members out of how many? We cannot spare the war master roles to people that will barely have a team to fight with. As sled said I wouldn't mind something like this what we have more members that play a few different mods but for now I think we can all agree nearly all of this clan is ABD based.

As for sleds idea on 5 war master roles, I agree with him. War master with different timezones mean the can fight with member more often resulting iin more wars won.
Last edited by lewis862; Mar 28, 2015 at 11:54 PM.
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
My internet was messed up for a bit so I couldn't post.

5 war masters is a lot but I guess it makes since when you think about it. As Sled said we aren't really ready for that many and we won't be until we get more members.
Sometimes when I'm bored, I go outside, cover myself with dirt, and pretend I am a carrot.
So your member Gumball was talking to me about collaborating on some bets sometime, so it would be my honor to become clan allies and single allies with you guys. And if it isnt too much trouble add me on skype @sparttb.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Heh the stuff going on in (Bomb) looks quite rough but i see you are gaining members i hope you guys are able too pull through and dont die, And no hard feelings right?
"M-my fingers on the bench... C-centipedes... I-in my ears... A thousand minus... S-seven... Seven is what...?"
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
So your member Gumball was talking to me about collaborating on some bets sometime, so it would be my honor to become clan allies and single allies with you guys. And if it isnt too much trouble add me on skype @sparttb.

Sure you can be a single ally, and clan allies with le as well?

I'll be able to war tonight