Toribash
View Poll Results: new name change. leave as is or new name.
Bomb Squad
7 Votes / 25.93%
The Bomb Squad
20 Votes / 74.07%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yesterday was good ingame wise, we had 5 wars and won 4 of them, I'm hoping to d a few again today, Gumball were in some and he was very understanding when I had to takeover for him. DarkEmber and PiePwn were in all of them, they were a great help.
And I solo'd [Reaper] So I'm happy.
If anyone wishes to war ingame again send me a pm or contact me on skype and I'll come ingame to war.
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
im not gonna participate in wars if we go against people who lift. its cheap and shows 0 skill... Sorry but no
How are we meant to know if the lift or not? That's just silly.
I'm guessing you're angry because you got lifted out of the ring or something.
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
Originally Posted by lewis862 View Post
How are we meant to know if the lift or not? That's just silly.
I'm guessing you're angry because you got lifted out of the ring or something.

ive been lifted in every war ive been in. it just gets frustrating after a while. besides i had to take your place in war cuz you just left
Originally Posted by Skeez88 View Post
im not gonna participate in wars if we go against people who lift. its cheap and shows 0 skill... Sorry but no

Hey man, lifting is part of the game.
You just have to learn how to overcome it.
I mean, snapkicks show no skill and get a dm very often, but do people do it all the time? Yeah, they do. When I'm in a war I lift all day long.
Wars are about winning, not how you win.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
Sure you can be a single ally, and clan allies with le as well?

I'll be able to war tonight

Ya clan allies would be great. And it would be cool if you could add me on skype @sparttb
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Hey guys, I had a wonderful time here, but the ride is over and I have to take a step out of the Bomb Squad.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Twat View Post
Hey guys, I had a wonderful time here, but the ride is over and I have to take a step out of the Bomb Squad.

Welp it sucks to see you go but we got to lose some to gain some I suppose, but good luck on whatever you want to do next