Toribash
Is the chorus the main part of a song? I could imagine a singing pie on stage.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
:O NO WAY, i thought it was a long stick , that was dough, and had cinnamon on it!

OH LOL
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Is the chorus the main part of a song? I could imagine a singing pie on stage.

:P lol.

I asked my mother she said the chorus is usually the group of people that sings in the church...are you gonna sing in a church ?
No its not the main part of the song... Not at all, when you look up lyrics (depending on the type of chorus your talking about) you will see the main song then you will see the chorus. I guess you can say its the main part but i dont really see it that way, it is just said over and over again most of the time if a chorus. The chorus in church i don't think is the main part either because there is usually a main singer (i don't go to church but i think thats how it goes)...

Thank you for using the Beta-ictionary, please come again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
OH LOL

:P lol.

I asked my mother she said the chorus is usually the group of people that sings in the church...are you gonna sing in a church ?

The group of people that sing in a church can be a chorus, but a chorus does not have to sing in a church. I do not sing in a church; I sing in my school's chorus.

Another meaning is a section of a song, but that's not what I was reffering to.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Beta-ictionary is awesome but PieGod's gave me what I wanted in 1 line. See ? PieGod rocks <3

No one answered me last time, what is the event you're planing ?
Eh, I don't know anything about music.
We're going to host a few different events for TPC anniversary. You'll have to wait and see ;)

They'll be up soon.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Aha ok. When is the anniversary ?

Cozza, what are the music you like to listen to ? And you guys. For me I don't have a genre that I like the most. When I was 12-14 I loved rap and hip-hop the most, I still love them but I listen to anything else. Every genre has some great songs. Oh but I hate metal the hate of a.....I don't know but I hate it so much. It is not music.
lol rainbow, i didnt see what you said. I just read the post above then i do whatever ;P never read back (thats why i said what i said with the beta-ictionary ;)) also... I will be doing the art as soon as I can, don't worry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
Aha ok. When is the anniversary ?

Cozza, what are the music you like to listen to ? And you guys. For me I don't have a genre that I like the most. When I was 12-14 I loved rap and hip-hop the most, I still love them but I listen to anything else. Every genre has some great songs. Oh but I hate metal the hate of a.....I don't know but I hate it so much. It is not music.

Electro, techno, DnB, Dubstep and Drumstep, sometimes EDM.