Ranking
Riverkeep

Bryce leaves the chamber, to be followed by Nic.

Outside, they mount their steeds and are joined by their guardsmen. Before they depart to the Shaking Willows, Bryce tells Nic: " You go ahead, get some rest. I have matters to attend to.""

Bryce then rides off into the city, alone and undaunted, in search of a brothel.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Ebon Tower
Damon receives the letter. After a short pause, he opens the letter and starts reading. After a long pause, as he finishes, his facial expressions change.

"Inform Porte that the requested reinforcements will arrive soon."

Damon turns, starts walking towards king's chambers and as he approaches it, he knocks at the large chamber door.
Ebon Tower

The king greets Damon, settling him into the sitting room.

"Lord Damon, my nephew. I assume you've heard of Porte?"
Ebon Tower

"Yes, Uncle. What are your plans?"

Damon inquires after finishing the formalities.
Ebon Tower

"My plans? I have no plans, dear cousin. It's your plans that are important. We must not lose Porte to Galt. You will command the reinforcements. The only way you will make it in time is by water. I can arrange for transport but only for no more than two thousand men."

The king closes his eyes for a minute.

"Two thousand is not much, but the men of the Rock are renown. I have faith in your abilities. Ah, another thing. It's time we gave Galt Medeis a proper war, since that is apparently what he wishes for. I hereby appoint you Lord Marshal and commander of our forces, for the purpose of ending the rebellion. I would take the role myself but... I am growing old, and I have duties in the capital. In any case, I want you to ensure Bryce Caryotte survives the siege. Use him during the battle; he's an excellent commander and strategist, and his own life relies on the defeat of Galt's army. Afterwards, make sure he is at the head of the campaign, always on the field, and always in danger. Make sure he dies in battle, Lord Damon, and make sure he dies soon."
Ebon Tower

"I understand. I will do so as you wish, Uncle."

Damon says after nodding slowly. His sharp eyes display great confidence.

Damon leaves the Royal Chambers. He turns towards armory, equips Justicia and leaves for White Keep on his steed in a hurry.
Streets of Porte

Bryce rides up to the door, eyeing a brothel. Looking over, he reads the wood sign in the moonlight.

A Horseman's Pleasure

He dismounts, ties his horse to the post, and approaches the door. Bryce knocks wearily.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Horseman's Pleasure

As Bryce enters the brothel, a somewhat plump mistress approaches him. She bows gracefully and smiles brightly.

"My lord, how may we please you?"
Horseman's Pleasure

Bryce looks around with a sense of unassuredness. Brothels never much appealed to him, and he felt uncomfortable inside one.

Why should one pay for what they could get for free?

"Yes, uhm."

Bryce momentarily gazes down the hall.

"I'd like to well..."

Bryce stops, as if to think.

"... meet someone willing to fuck I suppose."
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Horseman's Pleasure

"Well, that is what we specialize in. Let's go meet the girls, shall we?"

Some time later

Aieneth, the comfort girl, leans in close to Bryce and lightly touches his coat.

"Ah, a man like you... at another place, you may have had my pleasures without paying."

She flashes a suggestive grin.