Toribash
Huh... Jisse and Mocucha are my old friends too... I know them long time ago and I can talk to them however I want to.

And if you ever think you know them more than me, Brrr, then you're wrong. Think of it old pal. You and I know that we were pals, so don't try to lie it and I know that your English is better than this You're just doing like if you were new to this game and your English is pretty bad.... You're just acting. You can't even go back to old times because you don't want to and your reputation was better than this when you were from before and before changing from this you just don't want it. You just want me to go out because you think that I am a bad thing for you in this clan as I can lower down your reputation because I know you long time but I just don't want it. I'm still the old patrickooo you used to know from a long time (from when we used to play together). Anyway, your choice to stay, deal with the problem or just leave the clan and leave us all. Have a good time of thinking and don't make anything get in your way.
Last edited by Patrickooo; Nov 27, 2013 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Just clearing up things :p
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Okay you have full right,sure.
It was good time in this clan but im too much tired to stay here.

Bye
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
I think it's end.

*I think it's done.

And did you receive my PM?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by BrrrHaHa View Post
Okay you have full right,sure.
It was good time in this clan but im too much tired to stay here.

Bye

he's been doing things like this for the past 3 weeks.
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
I will ignore you

please...
M I N I V A N
There are wouldn't be Vector w/o Brrr, I'm not leader longer, make a clan die or revive it, hours.
Of course, making vector die will help for sure... Are you fucking retarded over...
No patrick, don't correct me pls.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Nothing to correct, aadame.

And if you guys think I might make the clan die... (duh... dunno why...) then feel free to kick me out.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █