Toribash
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
wow and your teacher dont do anything! thats a awesome teacher

Ikr! XD they said: we will let you cheat but be quiet xD then we proceeded to ask each others questions and give or be given its answers xD
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
yeye xD we have such a teacher too. We cheat, she looks at us, shouts stop it! But doesn't move her fatty fat fat ass from da chair xD. And if we ask her the answers she tells them..

I love that teacher <3. XD
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Hey Buggs bunny is right.Better no steal moves.I used all the time sharingan -copying- and now what?
I liked some moves and flow of some people and so I learnt one move that still is not all right.
I am working on it but I have still not master it.Really .I wanted to learn that move to use it as an opener.
When I start making a replay I really don't know how to start with. That's my weakness. When I kinda learned it I used it in the middle of the replay and I just couldn't use it properly because I was just copying without knowing what I was REALLY doing.I did not know where was the centre of my gravity and how to lead the force into one spot.Uke was just laughing at me and I couldn't do anything about that.Now I really don't care about the moves but mostly their flawness and the inside theory of the force bursting,controlling the force and using BlackBerry as a well known for selling pigs store as a pit for dead leaves.Yup I am dead
-----
How's my replays?
Last edited by asdsasds; Jan 12, 2014 at 09:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
which replays??

and the text I wrote shouldn't offend anyone in the clan. Was just sayin !!
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
Hey Buggs bunny is right.Better no steal moves.I used all the time sharingan -copying- and now what?How's my replays?

Steal? Ppfffft steal?? I dont steal moves from replays i only watch an enjoy the replay.. and take some notes for myself... What stealing is.. editing some replay to know what's the joints state every 10 frames.. thats called stealing.. also cheff didnt use this term of "stealing" he meant replicating someone... Not "stealing"... I find this offensive whether it was for me or for MrDevilMan.. i find this offensive for us..
-----
Good night all.. me sleep :3
Last edited by maro6162; Jan 12, 2014 at 09:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Now maro ans devil: answer me one question

do you know how they got their skill?

they improved it by themselves, not watching at anyone else. You have to solve problems by yourself! I teached myself all the mechanics which is not hard if you know a bit about physics. That's how you should do it. And using smbds technique is copying indeed.

They only got their skill by improving their style... See, you don't learn your moves by making them. Especially the newbies to toribash. Some moves belong to styles, and my style is a trickster. Not a ninja or some random shit like that. You compare your tricking skills with your sparring skills. And THAT'S how you make your own moves. Also, how is using somebody else's style copying? You can't make styles up cause they wouldn't even make sense.

And sorry for that big text. Was just giving you a big heads up...
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Jan 13, 2014 at 12:02 AM.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
When I start making a replay I really don't know how to start with. That's my weakness.

well if u dont how to start it just make a good rule an click randomly till u find a good thing , like me i suck at making opener so i do that(i mean in madman rpl)
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
Am i the only one who play toribash with scroll?

scroll? what do u mean about scroll?
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
scroll? what do u mean about scroll?

like, scrolling the joints. not clicking them
Killjoys, make some noise!