Toribash
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
The opener was a bit generic

generic? I don't see that opener often, or any variation of. I think more that it's just basic, which isn't very popular to most.

onto actual cnc, the opener was nice imo, but to make it really shine, you should have found a way to keep spinning, instead of slowing down and pausing. you did make it work though. and that kick punch combo was really nice. everything after frame 190 wasn't needed, you should have just made a pose there.

0/10 hold neck more.
I came here to laugh at you
Originally Posted by Antleronio View Post
generic? I don't see that opener often, or any variation of. I think more that it's just basic, which isn't very popular to most.

I have at least seen 6-7 variations of that opener (including mine).
thanks guys, the opener is pretty simple and I did get a bit lazy after the kick. I could have done way more. But I didn't want it to look messy. and I really do need to hold my neck more I just forget

and go ahead cham post the replay

im working on like 3 other replays. atm
Last edited by Internet; May 20, 2013 at 11:33 PM.
Your elbow looked kinda stiff after the second kick.......
what you expected more CnC? What could I do?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I guess Ill give you some CnC dood anywho
acid- nice movement and I liked that failed manip in the beginning :P, everything was good and I liked the boom except a) no decap and B) dafuq was wit dat skeet?
shit va pin- the opener was generic and after the kick your arms were stiff but daaayuuum dat heel spin was smexy
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource