Toribash
Umm i fixed the tail in paint :3.... I just dont know how to make pikachu tail
http://filz.us/s5d
-----
http://filz.us/s5d fixed tail in paint, hope you like
Last edited by stracked; Mar 9, 2013 at 11:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of Inferno
Originally Posted by crazyfalcon View Post
hi my name is crazyfalcon. black belt. my strategy in game is improvise and play.
i am really good in brush, wushu, aikido , taekkyon and spar. i guess my talent is replay making. i really want to be in extreme because i am extreme by nature. i wanna learn more from u guys. hope u pick me . i'm gonna post few of my replays.some of them might be stupid because i forget which one is which....

Hey guys mind checking my replays for application . It's there in my prev post
Challenge what's impossible
I am psychotic that's why I do that LOL
Drawing and using paint is what you call art? :/
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
jen5 app
  1. Write a FULL LENGTH DETAIL
    paragraph about yourself and why you should become [Extreme] to the bone, just like us :I am a very interesting person to get to know I might come off strong but i'm soft and squishy when you get to know me xD I would like to become extreme to the bone because I want to interact with others and have fun in general I am currently a 2nd dan ingame I hope you can get to know me and maybe play together sometimes thanks for your time!
Yaumui, you can't base a vote off post count anymore, it's an old rule.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Cozzakilll View Post
Drawing and using paint is what you call art? :/

No, i am simply just using drawings because fist he told me to, second well i have been in my grandpa home for too long and i cant install something to his pc because its too old, still i am comingback home tomorrow and in my pc i can use photoshop for art and after effects for video edting, About activity as said before i have ben for too long in my grandpa's house and i had no internet since last week so thats why i was off for too long, i still dont hink ill get accepted because clans are for pro people and i dont consider myself at the level because i havent used toribash for too much...
Still i hope you nderstand, if i get accepted let me know ill be checking anyways the clan forum every day.
Last edited by stracked; Mar 11, 2013 at 04:21 AM.
Leader of Inferno
Cozza, sorry forgot about that, and stracked I'll be hoping to see your art, could you make heads as an example of your ability?