Toribash
MrRobato is banned so... yea i vote no for him (even if he posts replays)

maipizza's app is nice (but not freeform), i am neutral ^-^
Hello i am trent from the us i am 13 I am white. I'm looking for a clan under rank 50 and I would love to help out with reqruiting ive done it before and its fun to test out people. My best mods are abd and mushu. I uased to be in a clan named demons but i left because they were unactive for 3 months. I am black belt and I used to have an account that was blue belt. My skype name is: Thatnumber1gamer. I like how everyone is nice on the clan and no one shows off I will Follow all the rules.

Thanks for viewing
~Trent
-----
i have no replays
-----
I love riding my scooter and playing baseball
-----
Other games I have are Gmod CS:GO Ace of spades Minecraft Robocraft etc...
-----
I have teamspeak and my own server on it

-----
The IP to my teamspeak server is 192.168.1.68
Last edited by trentboss1; Jun 30, 2015 at 08:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
thanks for posting your app in freeform,

i am neutral (app wasnt so great but he showed he is pretty active on the forum)
trentboss1 I will put you on trial for about two weeks please try and make a cool replay so I can see your skill welcome to the clan also, follow the rules and post on the thread to be an official member of flip good luck
Hello, I am TheRobbyTK (My real name is Robby and i'm not allowed to say my last name in public), and i'm writing a recruit message. I've been in 1 clan but they kicked me. They changed there minimum to black belt. I'm a brown belt a and a male. I love cats and seafood. Sorry i cannot share my skype name because it has my last name. I'd love if you accepted this. I'm a flip master in Toribash. I've recreated the replay Wallflip Kinda, and i'm very skilled in akido big dojo, acrojoust and joustingfixed. You're clan seems active. I'm a flag football, tackle football, baseball and basketball player. My nick name is RobTie, after i wore this tie to school one day for no reason. I'm a spomer. Sporter and Gamer combined. Any more questions? PM me. Remember, Never stop backflipping!
-----
Respond please (Minimum: TODAY Maximum: FRIDAY) I'm going to cape cod on friday
-----
Answer Please!
Last edited by TheRobbyTK; Jul 1, 2015 at 05:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i vote yes for maicpizza, i liked the app and the replays are alright.

and no for TheRobbyTK, he seems to be very impatient
I'm sorry for the impatience i'm just excited.
-----
That is my replay, for fragrays PM.
-----
I don't know if you can see it.
Last edited by TheRobbyTK; Jul 1, 2015 at 07:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump