Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Cept when you raise your arms you seem slightly mental and the first person view is complete and utter shit.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sid View Post
Cept when you raise your arms you seem slightly mental and the first person view is complete and utter shit.

Yeah the 3rd person view has always been a afterthought. But In new vegas they improved it a bit and hopeuflly with the new engine they'll do it in skyrim too, it's so fricken ugly.
Great game! Oblivion is the only game I've owned for 3 years and still dont get bored of. Dragon's is a plus also! (I had it for ps3 and never got the dragon mod
^
I like that it goes in the skandinavian/nordic direction. Thanks for delivering that.
(Please, let there be Dark Elves)
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
i cant wait for this! I've played the elder scrolls series and its great. Also i like Fallout series from bethesda softworks, just bethesda is sometimes glitchy
Cept Oblivion, which was pretty flawless if you ask me.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
^Yeah Oblivion had far less glitches in my experience than the other games on its engine. And even then you usually had to work hard to find them or get them to work.