Ranking
It's tough to find a decent free one unless you want to start off with Windows Movie Maker or something similar.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
It's tough to find a decent free one unless you want to start off with Windows Movie Maker or something similar.

I suppose I'm not going to be doing any grade A editing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh I see.
It's fine then, I cancel my own application.
I didn't apprehend that there should be toribash related videos.
I don't intent to make them anytime in the future, they're utterly useless.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I suppose I'm not going to be doing any grade A editing.

As long as you have something that does what you want it to do then it should be fine.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
As long as you have something that does what you want it to do then it should be fine.

Just clipping the long boring parts. Kind of like what nerdcubed does if you've ever seen any of his videos
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Snow is working on the org art.

I can't paste the link due to me being on my phone, but go pop in the thread in request and pick one of the options he sent.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hai, I'd like to join. I'm DatSkip (Though you already probably already knew that)

I'm 15 (16 this year) and I've gotten into video editing recently. I live in Singapore which has a timezone of GMT +8

I do video-editing, especially Toribash videos. I'm not -that- good yet but I'm trying to improve.

I'm on the forums fairly often, but I don't really post videos very regularly because I'm busy with school and stuff. On top of that, I'm really interested in improving my videos so I'll take a long time to make each one, and if you check out my channel, you'll probably see an improvement between each video.

I'd like to join because you guys seem to be cool to hang around and I might be able to pick up some tips on Youtube in general.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I'm going to say yes because of the application, and I know skip and he is a good person. Going to wait for others thought
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
That sounds like a interesting Idea, make clips and put voice overs? Maybe that is something we could try.

YEAH BUT THAT BACKFLIP THO.