Toribash
Thanks . Well it was hard to keep even the little flow and momentum after the kick.

At any rate I am reworking the decap into a skeetcap now. Will post the replay tomorrow if I finish it then.
Reworked it into something even better hehe

Cnc please.
-----
Once I get a few comments I'll upload a replay where I landed ( almost perfect) a 900 spin on flat ( -30 gravity of course) :3
Attached Files
Last edited by Zalmoxis; May 30, 2011 at 12:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pretty nice but i found it abit stiff to say.
The dm were good and the skeet was ok
but i fought the skeet would of dm'ed the head first hit.
Still good though. Keep it up.
Amazing work, Zalmoxis. Really loved the spin and the first kick, although you could've taken out the groin. The jump and kick were good, too, but I'd like the see the head being decapitated on the second kick. I agree with Jets, too. It would look better if you could decap it with that skeet, but, sadly, it just can't happen. Good work though. 8/10
yeah ok
Thanks

And those are the most dismemberments you can get from those booms. I tried to get more but it can't be done :[

Also here's the replay where I landed ( almost perfect) a 900 spin on flat. As a bonus I made a clean skeetcap and boom.
Attached Files
#zalmoxis - down with the sun.rpl (338.1 KB, 73 views)
As stated via irc, I disliked the running/walking but the hits were good, I think you could have done more with that skeetcap like a pec with it or something, you were pretty close and could use more power :x
that replay was nice.....but i don't like that setup you did for the spin.....EVERYONE uses that nuthug type of leg thing way to much and it is outdated and noobish.....i think you should find a better setup and the spin looked generic a bit with your arms in the air like that maybe make it a bit more realistic even if it takes from the spin because it will improve the look of the move much more =]....other then that NICE replay!

7/10
wanna spar? pm me =]
I never use the nuthug setup because I have no idea what it is. I made this spin setup ages ago by myself xD

Yeah I know the spin looks generic by itself, I just wanted to get the 900 because I always wanted to land one :3

Anyways thanks for the cnc guys, I appreciate it as always.