Ranking
Nice man, pretty good. We should play a game or two tomorrow. (I don't pvp much but have been trying to only play pvp lately)
If you want a ranged champ, play Cait for her incredible range and Sivir for the range of her Q and monstrous damage output. I don't really like Cait tho. I play Trynd, Xin, Karthus, Blitz, and Malphite. I'm pretty much crap with anybody else.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Omg you're one of those people spar? God damn, those champs are annoying to fight hahaha.

And you're so right about Sivir's OP Q
Thanks SparChar, will buy one of them, i think Ill go for Sivir, she sounds op.
~The Age Of Gaming~
If you know how to play her, she's op as shit. I hate her range, you run at her and get hit with Q, run away and Q hits you on it's way back and most of your hp is gone lol. Don't feed her, ever. Or master Yi, jesus, have you ever fought a pro fed master yi?
Master yi is a guy lol, if he get's fed. You lose. 5 v 1 and he rapes you all and still keeps 70% hp.
I was talking about Sivir, lol and master yi sounds to be op to, if you know how to use him. So what time tmrw you want to play con?
~The Age Of Gaming~
Yes i do. And it depends i wake up around 9-10am, lol but ill wake up around 7 to play.
~The Age Of Gaming~