Toribash
Hey, I'm kinda back to game after a long time and want a good looking tori :>
Here's a list of stuff I tried and looked good on me. I'd like to bulk buy them and not spend too much :3

Viridian Force
Aurora Relax
Viridian Primary Gradient
Viridian Secondary Gradient
Vulcan Torso
Neptune Blood
Head Avatar
Noxious DQ
Blossom Ghost
Noxious Timer
Noxious User Text
Noxious Emote

Mind if I say 15k for all? Some of them are really hard to sell separate I suppose. And I may need a full 128x in the future ;-;
And more lemons please!

Edit: I looked into my inventory and I have 2 spare ski googles and a raider ghost available to trade to lower the prices of these a little more if its alright.
Last edited by IBlackleon; Apr 4, 2022 at 04:43 PM.
Leon The Black
Hello sorry for the delay

Sending the items
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Dank I love life don't I! I better go make some mango dragonfruit lemonade refresher.

You've successfully sent 15000 ToriCredits to Life.

Edit: I saw my previous edit and its not clear if the trade is alright with tc only or if I need to add some more items, looking forward to your message to find a way to resolve any conflict that might happen to exist '-'

Edit2 (dont want to spam your thread): I appreciate it man. I'll definitely contact you if I ever feel like coming back to marketing again.
Last edited by IBlackleon; Apr 5, 2022 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Added a response to last message without spamming the thread
Leon The Black
No no, I'm selling the items only for the TCS, no need to send any other item.

If you're interested in any other thing feel free to contact me via PM or post here again

Thank you very much friend
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bomp