Toribash
Originally Posted by tornix View Post
Veb is probably the most insignificant person on toribash. Really i don't care about his pringles can and constant banning. Plus some admins don't know what they are doing and I believe a reforming should be in the making.

Originally Posted by tornix View Post
lol You rock veb

make up your mind...
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
DarkJak, Siku, Tortle, RbLcK, PlayerID666, xLOKIx, tornix, hanz0, Samule, Cevius, Cindermomo, HebrewHamr, MrPoptart, avwave, DarkCrypto, jcgrey2

FUCK YEA

Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
oops highlighted u instead of avwave. sry! LAWL jk

u are da bomb

<3
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Nevar.
Hanzo r I am a faggot.
He b no gud admin.
That r i.

lol
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Nevar.
Hanzo r I am a faggot.
He b no gud admin.
That r i.

hmmm...i remember that veb changed them f words
Fail fart faggot...
I dun know the others

PRINGLES

HANZ0 4 da SUPREME!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
hi tornix can i is admin?
if i am admin i will ban juntalis (he s a stopid insigniffficunt perzon) hanz0 (too muc power) , and PID666 (faggot)
then we can b best frien ad take ofer torbash 2gether! =^.^=

thk u
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Originally Posted by veb View Post
WOW AWESOME

DUDE TORNIX MAKE HIM ADMIN DO IT

Stop confusing me.

First I thought I hated the fuck out of you, but I sit here and laugh at your little quips. I find myself enjoying reading your posts, but I hate you.

You crazy bastard.
That's because, I am the public eye. Everyone knows me, every tiny little thing that happens around here is probably blamed on me. The last person I banned from the forums was about 2 months ago.

I ban people on IRC, that's my little playground and I can't be assed with stupidity there.

Pretty much... people need to remember I'm not the only admin on these parts. I don't decide everything. Also, the ban evasion = ban? I've never been a fan of that.