Ranking
If i'm not wrong the dark council is for DP members only not allies right?
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
I couldn't help but laugh my ass off.

Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
As I'm an elder(The Last Of Them) Holy shit the last elder? That means Ynv or Alert said they would not be putting anyone else as a recruit right?I will take the responsability.

I open a case. InfernoXZ's fate.
Details inside the Confidential Files Yes very confidential since they have been posted on the forums.

TOP SECRET

Torikill10

Not criticising or anything, but those are some of the things that made me laugh a lot.

Also what blackchild said.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
Hi Death Plague,

As I'm an elder(The Last Of Them) I will take the responsability.

I open a case. InfernoXZ's fate.

Details inside the Confidential Files

TOP SECRET

Case opened.

Have a nice day,gentleman

Torikill10

For starters, maybe we won't join his clan?

Nothing we can do to him in the first place, chill my bitches.
Meh, not working out, not supposed to post here, but for teh lulz, ill fill you guys in.

So, yeah it's not working out, i've been talking with ynv about rejoining DP and all, and he seems cool about it, im just selling off my stake in the clan to Avengd right now, so, that'll take a couple days.

i never stole members, i did accidentally post something like that, but i've removed it a while back. As for 3RadicalE, that was Avengd's recruit not mine.

anyway, yeah, i should be posting again in the recruitment thread soon, if you guys'll have me back.

and finally -->
Have a nice day,gentleman

leader's a chick = lulz.

-------------

This one's pretty good too. -->
Huh? People! Is this the true meaning of brotherhood? Why is every1 so mad about Inferno leaving?! let him be FREE! "If you love something, set it free. If it loves you it will come back" (or in this case become friends again)

Last edited by InfernoXZ; Mar 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
so i guess the vote for kicking me is over? i guess so because no one is saying anything about me so i guess i still stay in [DP] v-v....
Sinners need no mercy...Nor simpathy...
O_O:WTF!!)T_T: meh...)^____^: SOUL CALIBER!!!
InfernoXZ's post fragment.
Meh, not working out, not supposed to post here, but for teh lulz, ill fill you guys in.

So, yeah it's not working out, i've been talking with ynv about rejoining DP and all, and he seems cool about it, im just selling off my stake in the clan to Avengd right now, so, that'll take a couple days.

i never stole members, i did accidentally post something like that, but i've removed it a while back. As for 3RadicalE, that was Avengd's recruit not mine.

anyway, yeah, i should be posting again in the recruitment thread soon, if you guys'll have me back.

and finally --> leader's a chick = lulz.
End of InfernoXZ's post fragment.

Oh, ok that's better for me. Because if this continues, I'm not going to be your friend anymore InfernoXZ. But now you will come back, we can be friends again. And now? The votation ends? Or we can add the entire 1337 as enemies? Maybe just add Avengd7x as single enemy.

Oh and about alert. I will fix it.
Last edited by torikill10; Mar 31, 2012 at 02:53 AM.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post

and finally --> leader's a chick = lulz.

-------------

This one's pretty good too. -->

tl;dr
oh yeah
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Vote about the fate of k9j0vb5 is open.
"Seems he doesn't understand english very well, or he's stubborn."
also, ignoring the rule of not posting in the Dark Council topic as a recruit.

Votes in favour (of kicking) : 1,5 [1 Elder]
Votes against: 0

know im a recruit, but thought id point out this vote never closed, or had a result.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]