^ what he said

~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
i agree with that^

on a different note can you help me find a script that makes your hands anti-instigib but not instigib pm me if you find it
Originally Posted by cabose View Post
i would like to see one similar to world builder but instead of editing the world we play in it edits the charater instead of going into the coding we can physicly change the size of the body to make modding just a little bit easyer

This is about Lua FEATURES. Not Lua scripts. Stop posting those here.

Originally Posted by rawksonic View Post
^ what he said

Useless post is useless, don't do that again.

Originally Posted by thesystem View Post
i agree with that^

on a different note can you help me find a script that makes your hands anti-instigib but not instigib pm me if you find it

This is about Lua FEATURES, not SCRIPTS.

Also 'I agree with that' posts are forbidden.
I agree with that Jok. (jk)

Lua should be able to influence world objects, such as making "joints" between them.
Imagine swinging around like Tarzan from ropes in the air.
Or "welding" world objects to eachother to make movable shapes such as cars.

Personally, i don't know how to code in lua but this shouldn't be completely impossible.

And another scenario.
Tori takes out his nunchucks, swings them around and smashes uke.
Then tori takes a flail and smash uke some more.

My point: Lua with world objects, epic win.
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
look out for walruses!

Lua should be able to influence world objects as in, apply force, or make joints. However, it should NOT be the only way to do so. Modding should include joints. However as we all know, that's not done yet, and hampa is still working on such things.

Meaning it's under development, but far from finished.
Originally Posted by Jok View Post
Lua should be able to influence world objects as in, apply force, or make joints. However, it should NOT be the only way to do so. Modding should include joints. However as we all know, that's not done yet, and hampa is still working on such things.

Meaning it's under development, but far from finished.

I've been wanting the ability to mod in more joint for a long time, so I could fix the inability to rotate your forearm and lower leg about the axis of your upper arm and thigh, repectively, to get more realistic movements. But when I asked Hampa about it, he said he wasn't planning on adding it.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Erm, I meant real joints, not player joints. As in, welding two cubes, or making them spin on an axis. That kind of thing. Not the torso, knee, hip -type joints.
I'd like the ability to get and set the speed and velocity of environment objects in toribash, as well as a means to create objects on-the-fly via lua.

Once you can get/set the positions and speeds, someone's bound to code in some constraints. I have a few ideas that I'd love to try actually.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
Originally Posted by Jok View Post
Useless post is useless, don't do that again.

Sorry

Here's an idea:

I think in worldbuilder.lua the cylinder shape should be made so it doesn't have rounded ends, and you can morph it flat so it could resemble flat circular shapes. Shouldn't be that hard to implement...
Last edited by rawksonic; Mar 4, 2008 at 05:46 PM.
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./