Toribash
Yeah those titan's faces are just so hilarious.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
pretty sure you've all seen this already, but dates and theater locations have been announced and I really need to go

the two closest theaters playing near me are 5-8 miles away, one is by Rosemont Convention Center, which is where I went to ACEN last year, and the other is close to Wrigley Field (Chicago Cubs Stadium)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
what do you guys think about the Alita: Battle Angel live-action Hollywood adaptaion of the manga Gunnm coming in 2018?
James Cameron is writing or helping write the script, but Robert Rodriguez is directing.. I personally am not a big fan of Robert Rodriguez.. i think his only movies i kinda liked are Sin City and maybe the first Spy Kids, and judging from the asthetic, design, and art direction of some of his films, I think the future, cyber-punk, and post-apocalyptic world of Alita is not up his alley.. I think George Miller who directed Mad Max would be a better fit.. or Cameron himself direction wouldn't be too bad either :v

here's the manga info from MAL

Gunnm
English: Battle Angel Alita
Synonyms: Ganmu, Tsutsu Yume
Japanese: 銃夢 GUNNM

Synopsis
The people and cyborgs of the Scrapyard live beneath the floating city of Tiphares, whose inhabitants dump their junk in the Scrapyard and rule above its inhabitants. One day Ido, a former Tipharean citizen and doctor specializing in cyborg repairs, finds the intact head of young cyborg-girl in a vast pile of scrap. He takes her in, gives her a body and the name Alita. Alita then discovers long forgotten fighting techniques hidden in her body and decides to become a hunter-warrior; a bounty collector employed by the factories of Tiphares
-----
also;

Last edited by ThePirateKing; Sep 22, 2016 at 07:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Girlfriend forced me to watch Happy boys with her... It was a terrible experience and I am mentally scared.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Girlfriend forced me to watch Happy boys with her... It was a terrible experience and I am mentally scared.

As a revenge force her to watch sakura trick with you.
She said she has already seen it.. It's really hard to get revenge with her since she kinda likes anything, and then it is really easy for her to mentally scar me with yaoi :u
Made her watch mysterious girlfriend x with me, and then she said that she really enjoyed it ._.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
She said she has already seen it.. It's really hard to get revenge with her since she kinda likes anything, and then it is really easy for her to mentally scar me with yaoi :u
Made her watch mysterious girlfriend x with me, and then she said that she really enjoyed it ._.

go with manga, there's a lot more fucked up manga than anime, trust me..
maybe anything by Junji Ito
or ask dank for suggestions, he reads weird shit
ultra heaven 8^)

cant really recommend anything to watch though
the animes i used to watch are shit i mostly dont like anymore

manga has changed me....
dreamy suicide act
Is Erased Live action good?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.