Toribash
So sad =( but that reminded me, who was that FWB you were always telling me about? ;P
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
WARNING: Assazin is going to get seriously different in this bitch.

I bet I already know your problem. Neither of you want to start conversations with each other as much as you did before. You might look at her, she might look at you, but you don't talk much. In there lies your problem. Find time, talk to her. If you can do that, I can almost guarantee you that it will go on like that, you'll begin to start regular conversations again. I don't know how you'll go about it. You can be nonchalant about it and say bump into her in the hallway. Or even just straight up walk to her and ask her if she wants to talk, or if you want her to meet up with you somewhere. Because you'll never know.

I have a really close friend; much like yours and in the same situation. We stopped talking for some reason. I don't quite know what happened between us, and just like you, started to scratch my head. Reminisce even. One day I decided that we would talk again, so I told her to meet up with me at a Tim's (similar to a Dunkin Donuts). We talked it up, and we walked for hours just talking like we used to. We're perfectly fine now. It's not as hard as it sounds. I don't even think it sounds hard. But you'll know what to do when the situation arises. And I'll bet you'll be glad you did it, too.

Haha sorry I just saw this. And yeah you are right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
So sad =( but that reminded me, who was that FWB you were always telling me about? ;P

Sam?
Seya guys, It's been fun