Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
Wow, I used to say real impressive, thought provoking, hard nose shit.
Way to bump, bro!

Yeah, you were a real thinker for sure.
There is no copyright for moves.. so, just ignore them.
And if they leave during a fight, its gives them bad karma..
so - dont care about them. looking for fair and good players.
;)
There's different kinds of players in Wushu.
There's the people that want to win above all and the players that want to have fun above all.

Players that put winning above everything will mostly use an aggressive move to open with and deal damage, maybe luck out a bit, and not comeback or even tripod.
This is very annoying to the players that play for fun.

Players that put fun above everything are mostly the more experienced players, they will not use pre-made moves or "freestyle". Most of the time they will move away the first move and comeback after, rendering the premade aggressive move useless.
I love to play like this because I like the freedom in Wushu.

From what I've read, the people are angry because they have no answer to your (arguably boring) playstyle, which is okay. They shouldn't flame, they should just move out of the way (if they think they are better than you and can't stand losing to you) or just look for people that share their playstyle.

That said, I do advise you to try freestyling as well, you will get to know your Tori a lot more and ultimately become a better player in general.

Sincerely,

Alpha.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
There's different kinds of players in Wushu.
There's the people that want to win above all and the players that want to have fun above all.

Players that put winning above everything will mostly use an aggressive move to open with and deal damage, maybe luck out a bit, and not comeback or even tripod.
This is very annoying to the players that play for fun.

Players that put fun above everything are mostly the more experienced players, they will not use pre-made moves or "freestyle". Most of the time they will move away the first move and comeback after, rendering the premade aggressive move useless.
I love to play like this because I like the freedom in Wushu.

From what I've read, the people are angry because they have no answer to your (arguably boring) playstyle, which is okay. They shouldn't flame, they should just move out of the way (if they think they are better than you and can't stand losing to you) or just look for people that share their playstyle.

That said, I do advise you to try freestyling as well, you will get to know your Tori a lot more and ultimately become a better player in general.

Sincerely,

Alpha.

Just as stated above this trend of players not playing to win is not limited to wushu, the difference is that when you see someone in a les say aikido betting environment "troll" and "not playing to win" its the same ranting-story all over again. However, there are of course some limits to this kind of play, when people literally "just don't I've a single fuck" it's in 9 out of 10 cases a boring so called "hero-deep game" where both players are just fooling around, making people in the que quite angry in it results in a draw (speaking from experience). But then again, ranting about other players won't make you better as a player, especially not if its in the said case Alpha took up; rather the opposite where part of the community tries to segment itself to ridden its match ups from crybabies that rant all day long, lowering the general experience of the players you play agains and hence in most cases also the difficulty you play at which results in less development for new players resulting in a downward spiral.

Now, bearing that in mind, and that there are no-what-so-ever stakes on the line in 99% of the games, why even bother ranting?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Don't get me wrong, the players that play for fun do play to win but they want to do it in a fun way to keep the match interesting. I'm not talking about random fooling around, they know what they are doing.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.