Ranking
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I've decided to post the the steps of my drawings. I would have posted my first step, but I didn't think of it until now. The first step was just the sketch. Now comes the hardened lines; with a touch of shading the eyes. It is far from complete.
I will update as my shading comes along.

PS: This will be my first picture of depth perception, I want it to look like shes holding food out, offering it to you. But you can clearly tell by the picture.

Depthn'Shit

And for those who can't really read, this is far from finished. Might be another day or so for the shading.

It's been TOOOOOOO long. I don't know why I didn't finish this earlier.

But, I was sorta forced to finish it; they wanted me too, and wouldn't stop bothering me. So, it took my 4 hours to sit down and shade it.
Overall the drawing took me about 5 and a half hours. 4 to shade it, and 1 and a half to get the rough sketch.

Hope you like my first depth perception.

Yes

I would have put some light on the food, but my pencil only smeared ;-; So, that's the only part I think I could have done good.

----------

And please, if you haven't already, follow me on my deviantart!! I'll probably put more(sexual)things on there than here.
Latest drawing...

Shadows are looking pretty damn good, I'd suggest running your pencil along the shadows a bit more to make some of the lines smoother, or just go on gimp/photoshop and do it via that.

The mixture in the spoon looks great, but the spoon looks a bit rough.

Oh, and work a bit more on the fingernails and the mouth, they look a bit off compared to the rest of the drawing.

I can't really give you much C&C, but this is going pretty well. Another thing I would suggest is doing the hair before the eyes and let it overlap the eye, because it currently looks as if the eye is in front of the hair.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Awesome.
Altough the mouth and the nails could be better.
Just a small review because making a decent one would take a shitload of time.
it would be hard to mention everything you did rigth, so I just focused on the ones I noticed that were bad.
Do you really think you're in control
Sorry for no comments any earlier... just saw the message today.

What can I say? Look awesome like always. Pretty much that.

Looking forward for some more.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Sorry iCo0n! I haven't been home much lately. I know for a fact I'm alone this entire weekend, with countless free time on my hands.
I should be able to draw some then. For now, I'm still trying to get ready for college in a week. It will be done in no more than 3-4 days.
those pictures are amazing... if alittle pervy...

very nice going bro... the one on the bed a while back, the eyes look abit weird to me
Amazing 9/10 i think you could make a living of your talent you should enter some comps or something
-----
WAIT A MIN THAT SCREEN TRACED I CAN SEE BY THE GROOVES !! Life haxor! >:L
Last edited by MangoChutney; Aug 25, 2012 at 03:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am IronMan