Toribash
Originally Posted by TheHybrids View Post
Hey guys!

So I cobbled together two examples of how the clan introduction video would go.

Damn love the examples, obviously not the first time you doing this, hearing the first track I do see the appeal of this type of music, specially for the editing possibilities so I would have nothing against that.

Once we get a bit more into this project I will make a new chat in our discord server specifically for posting replays and planning, once again amazing work on the examples Hybrids!
It's me, the one who stole your sandwich!

Ps. Elmindreda is kinda cute tho :o
haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
Originally Posted by Sereinity View Post
So we're doing music now?

Sure, I’d take suggestions from anyone, but the important thing is we reach a consensus with the majority of the clan and we pick something that works with the number of submissions we get.

We need as much input as we can in these planning stages to make this awesome.
Originally Posted by Tomarei View Post
Yo, im new to the clan and i hope i can get better at boxushu here i hope i dont cause too much trouble

Happy to have you here, I'm sure you will do fine and I hope you enjoy your time with us!

haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ
Originally Posted by TheHybrids View Post
Sure, I’d take suggestions from anyone, but the important thing is we reach a consensus with the majority of the clan and we pick something that works with the number of submissions we get.

We need as much input as we can in these planning stages to make this awesome.

Well I'd personally say the camera angles arent bad, but they can be better. So it might be better if you did it further and not close up, and maybe whole rounds?
https://imgur.com/pxYLoV4
Haku doesn't pay me enough pesos :(
Originally Posted by Sereinity View Post
Well I'd personally say the camera angles arent bad, but they can be better. So it might be better if you did it further and not close up, and maybe whole rounds?

Whole replays would make the video too long for the intended purpose, It's going to be a montage video showing off all our members in segments, for which I think quick cuts works well, there are also longer parts in the demonstrational video Hybrids made that are blacked out, in where we will have longer clips, but full matches is going to be too long usually.

On other idea's, how do you all feel about wars?
-Waste of time?
-More of them?
-Scheduled ones?

Id love to hear yalls ideas and thoughts about this.

haha get rekt typh~min
Originally Posted by EliZ View Post
Whole replays would make the video too long for the intended purpose, It's going to be a montage video showing off all our members in segments, for which I think quick cuts works well, there are also longer parts in the demonstrational video Hybrids made that are blacked out, in where we will have longer clips, but full matches is going to be too long usually.

-Waste of time?
-More of them?
-Scheduled ones?

Wars are always fun imo.
Originally Posted by EliZ View Post

-Waste of time?
-More of them?
-Scheduled ones?

Since ive never participated in one i think id be a bit of a bother but i also think it would be a great opportunity to see how other people play and improve my own playstyle