Ranking
Original Post
Mobile version of forums
Now, I know a lot of people use iPods, tablets, phones, etc. to browse the forums, and sometimes it's a pain to click small things like the pm link and stuff, so I'm saying make a forum for the mobile device, or maybe an app.

Just something that is more small screen friendly.
Last edited by Slau; May 13, 2017 at 09:56 PM. Reason: added prefix
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Toribash Forums for mobile
Well, its a quick suggestion. I find it unstable when used in a phone, specially when posting and previewing images. It will be a help i think to forum members using there phone when viewing. A toribash app might help tho. Not the game itself but for the forum.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
I would also like this. If i ever need to post or check something via phone, it would help.

-Supported
I really wish the developers will respond to this, uts a big help. ;)
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
I find it rather easy to post via phone tbh i don't really see a reason to do this.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
I would like this a lot. Since I use my phone 98.9 % of the time for forums. And well if making this mobile app doesn't use a lot (if not any) money then yeah why not. Its one of those things were mobile users gain something and other users don't loose anything so yeah why not

~Supported
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Mobile forums.
We need mobile page of toriforums, its too slow to use forums in phone with this layout. And no, i dont install tapatalk. Its too laggy.
Something is better than nothing.

For me it works perfectly fine (I'm posting this from my phone)
Are you sure you don't have too many things open in background?
It is lagging and slow for me too. Would it kill to just make an app? And don't start talking about tap talk or whatever it's called as an excuse to avoid this.
There have been many suggestions for this and there was a guy who developed an app specifically for this, you guys should search around for it, maybe someone knows the link.