Ranking
Well, if they have no credits, they should just go into negatives. That would certainly get their attention. In my mind, a ghost tori is like uke in free play mode. He just stands there and takes a beating. So if someone leaves during a round, they are replaced with a ghost that just doesn't make any moves, but if defeated, the winner is rewarded what he won like usual. Just an idea, but still...

-Shado
War does not determine who is right, but who is left.
Originally Posted by ShadoRai View Post
Well, if they have no credits, they should just go into negatives. That would certainly get their attention. In my mind, a ghost tori is like uke in free play mode. He just stands there and takes a beating. So if someone leaves during a round, they are replaced with a ghost that just doesn't make any moves, but if defeated, the winner is rewarded what he won like usual. Just an idea, but still...

-Shado

Toribash has no negatives.
That was a horrible idea btw.

The ghost isn't much help either.
People want to play, and what if that ghost is like 20 feet tall (Like some huge jump)

Still, not supported.
mindless machine
Sorry to have offended you so much so that you start insulting me, it was just an idea.

"People want to play," I totally agree, but they also don't want to have to put up with people quitting right before they lose. It's just unfair. I just thought it would be a good solution to have a ghost of the player so that the opponent about to win, or going to win, still has that chance.

You can still have your own opinion, but I don't like being told that my idea was horrible, its my own opinion.

-Shado
Last edited by ShadoRai; Oct 29, 2012 at 09:14 PM.
Sorry to have offended you so much so that you start insulting me, it was just an idea.

"People want to play," I totally agree, but they also don't want to have to put up with people quitting right before they lose. It's just unfair. I just thought it would be a good solution to have a ghost of the player so that the opponent about to win, or going to win, still has that chance.

You can still have your own opinion, but I don't like being told that my idea was horrible, its my own opinion.

-Shado

No I was talking about that section of that.

I personally think it is kind of horrible.

Sorry for offending you...

Still, the ghost could start up like 20 ft. tall and get stuck or something.

It would keep the players waiting.
mindless machine
Sorry to have misunderstood you, I just don't understand what you mean about the ghost starting up 20 ft tall? Could you explain more?

-Shado
Sorry to have misunderstood you, I just don't understand what you mean about the ghost starting up 20 ft tall? Could you explain more?

-Shado

Not starting, but jumped up there.
And then quit.
mindless machine
Yeah, 100% don't like the ghost idea. Takes up time. Why would I have to take my time to defeat a dummy because someone left? I'd rather not earn anything and I'd just be satisfied with knowing that person is getting penalized by a first offence temporary ban from multiplayer so he learns his lesson for ragequitting. If he disconnected during a final tourney match, his penalty would be a lot longer and more serious. The game should end, and I fight the next player.
If someone wanted to, he could just go to the far back, hold his joints, stay there, and leave the game, just to troll you, so you have to somehow go all the way to him just to attack his ghost. Or like Zenzen said, he could jumpity jump really high into the sky, leave, and have you try and go after him. Where's the fun in that? Also, people could possibly farm easy TC by just having a secondary accounts join, leave, and have their ghost lose by falling and dqing, so the primary accounts earn a lot of TC through boosters.
Last edited by Richgar319; Oct 29, 2012 at 10:25 PM.
Originally Posted by WereWhale View Post
Maybe after ragequit, let the quitter continue falling.

This would be my point exactly!
Ragequitters are happening to often.
-----
Originally Posted by Richgar319 View Post
Yeah, 100% don't like the ghost idea. Takes up time. Why would I have to take my time to defeat a dummy because someone left? I'd rather not earn anything and I'd just be satisfied with knowing that person is getting penalized by a first offence temporary ban from multiplayer so he learns his lesson for ragequitting. If he disconnected during a final tourney match, his penalty would be a lot longer and more serious. The game should end, and I fight the next player.
If someone wanted to, he could just go to the far back, hold his joints, stay there, and leave the game, just to troll you, so you have to somehow go all the way to him just to attack his ghost. Or like Zenzen said, he could jumpity jump really high into the sky, leave, and have you try and go after him. Where's the fun in that? Also, people could possibly farm easy TC by just having a secondary accounts join, leave, and have their ghost lose by falling and dqing, so the primary accounts earn a lot of TC through boosters.

Again.. I agree with this! we do not wnt to make more problems after fixing one! and boosting would be a lot more serious and Spoils the game!
Last edited by pureglorys; Oct 30, 2012 at 11:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tourneys kinda like duels
They should make it so that in the finals of tourneys that if u ping or leave the other person wins the tc
(Sorta like duel)
Havent Been Here for a Long time