Ranking
Originally Posted by DMau5 View Post
Hello. I would really like to play some ABD or such with you guys D. Fl0w is an epic clan and all of you guys are pretty freakin cool. So yea Just tell me when and we will chill.

Btw please dont judge me on my belt, Judge me on my skill

This should go in here:
How not to post an app.
Originally Posted by Ootogi View Post
Examples of how I stop momentum.

Here's an example of the most effective way I know to stop momentum.
In this picture, I stopped myself from moving by landing on my hands and stretching my leg out as far as possible.

I make a triangle with myself and the ground.

With the body as the hypotenuse, land slightly angled to the ground.
The more momentous, the slighter the angle. Try to get your self almost parallel.

This replay is an example.

I would not recommend you to use such an "trick" to cancel out movement, in the case of moving backwards with your back to the ground and your shoulders raised id say that doing a simple tap with one arm while extending wrist would give you a much better opportunity of doin a sharp turn.

One of the best tricks I know doh is to lax EVERYTHING that is not needed too keep your positioning so that the momentum is divided into other body parts..
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
fix the grammar on post above and suggest some font,

some1 give some advices about how to kick / punch right, and some advices on blocks mb...

ill make some pics and that will be all on scrapbook project. time to actually finish it
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Just take the whole pic and delete the text and edit it for better grammar? Or just write it all down here?
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
some1 re-write this text, and make some stuff about how to kick right and ill make all art...
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15