Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Vox View Post
GMT: 0 +DST
IRC access: Yes.
(I'm on IRC more than most people in Toribash, you should know me as Mr. #support.)

What I am interested in:
I'm studying computer science at University level in the UK, however my interests fall into all aspects of STEM, to be specific I'd say I focus on developing technology while I learn about engineering, mathematics and science.
Examples of what interest me:
Augmented reality and the integration of the digital world into the real world in a more general sense.
Physics research such as a recent article in new scientist detailing how the Fine-structure constant changes through space. (note the link is not to the article I'm talking about, but a different publication of the same story.)

Extremely smart person.

Yes

Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
Oh hey, an awesome org!

GMT: +1 (DST causes it to be +2 at the moment )
IRC access?: Yes, I'll use it again starting thursday.
What are you interested in (be specific)?: Anything related to physics. I study Physics at University of Twente, so I am decent at it. Right now I am most knowledgeable in the field of dynamics, thermodynamics, electro and magnetodynamics.
Half of my study is Physics, the other half is maths so I can do Physics properly, so far I have mastered most of calculus, linear algebra and geometry.

I know you personally, so I know you're very smart as well.

Yes

Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
GMT: -5
IRC access?: Full time.
What are you interested in (be specific)?: I am currently in Algebra 2 Honors, Biology Honors, English 3 Honors and some other courses. My main interest out of these is Biology, other than this i take interest in most History and Social Studies courses.

Hmm, we seem to be pretty covered for high school areas, and I find myself unable to judge much else about you as I don't know you.

No
This is not even about joining an org to be on the list.
It is about being in a channel to talk about stuff.
If you're interested just join #stem.
How are you?
Ah I fucking love this org already.
GMT: -8
IRC access?: yep
What are you interested in (be specific)?:
I am very interested in theoretical astrophysics, and the chaos theory. I am currently learning html, java, c++ and python, and am in CTY and SIG. (Summer camps for smart kids)
I am going to Phillips Academy Andover next year, (third best boarding school in the world) and I love everything with science. I am interested also in Biomedical Engineering, and chemistry. My dream college is MIT, but I am currently taking courses on Computer Engineering at Loyola Marymount University. I am a freshman in highschool and I love taking physics as a class

Sorry if my app is all messed up, but I had too many thoughts on my mind.

<3