Toribash
okay, no more requests till I say so. the logos will be done in some time and the requesters will be alerted when I start making them.
Starting work on Guardian logo, sorry for being lazy again.

edit: great, the clan is dead and echo left... on to HAH then, ill do CBK later
Last edited by Zaarock; Nov 12, 2008 at 07:27 PM.
Reopening this shop.

Prices now range from 50-100k though I might make the first few ones from now cost less because I haven't made vector graphics in a while. I will try and communicate with the buyers about what their order is looking like anyway, and we can negotiate about the prices.

Hopefully the buyers clans wont die before I finish the logos anymore ;o
Last edited by Zaarock; May 12, 2009 at 05:38 PM.
BTW, I wont take much requirements on the orders, the previous order is a preferred amount. What do you mean by "electrified" though..?

Just a reminder here, I might lower the price to under 50k on some of these first ones but that is my own choice. the price between 50-100k is negotiable. Your clan must be able to pay 100k before I start working on an order.
I'm sorry but are you seriously charging 100K for a clan banner?
Even an amazing quality one isn't worth that kind of price I really would lower to around 20 - 25K max.
I'm a lazy shit, this reduces the amount of orders ;o
I dont need your advice on the prices, I make these things mostly for fun so a low amount of buyers is what I want.

and again, I will very rarely sell them at 100k. I may lower the prices at some point as well, obviously.
Last edited by Zaarock; May 12, 2009 at 06:54 PM.
so you must be able to pay 100k, but we wont necessarily have to pay that amount?
so sort of 100k deposit?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-