Ranking
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
She's not even your gf, and you already wanna have sex with her?

:/

I wouldn't worry to much I'm sure its only his teenage boy hormones speaking, all boys think that proven fact we think about it over 40times per day.

Anyway ivolt seems to look like he knows what hes talking about go with his answer....... UUUuuuunnless shes a toribasher to and has read this forum then your screwed and not even in the way you want to be. :P
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
She's not even your gf, and you already wanna have sex with her?

:/

Well nowadays the order is messed up. Usually from talking first, then you get closer by talking, then go out. After that then be in a relationship, get married, then sex.

But now, sex first, actually no it's only sex in most guy's minds. Until even I cant understand teens now.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
I think you should hang out with this girl more often if you don't already. If you're uncomfortable maybe make it a group thing but don't invite people who you think will become competitors for this girl's affection. After a couple nights out you should work up the courage to do a one-on-one thing. If you don't know where to go maybe you could take her someplace that she really enjoyed hanging out at before and you guys could explore that area a little more.

You could also get to know one of her friends pretty well (which should be easy if you aren't attracted to this friend) and get to this girl through him/her. Should be a girl though cause guy friends would probably be defensive. If you feel comfortable you could tell this friend about your feelings, but don't ask them to tell the girl for you that'll be a turnoff. If they do tell the girl let it be their decision.

A hook up is a simple way to get things started. Sometimes it's easier to kiss a girl then to ask a her to be your girlfriend. Wait for the right time when you're alone together. You can experiment intimacy and then see where it goes from there. Just hang out if all you want is companionship, friendship, but you're gonna have to hookup if you want to be a real couple, I think.
Originally Posted by manowar123 View Post
Hmm are those space pants because ur ass is out of this world! Works every time

Win.

I suggest you try this if you want a girl just for fun.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?