Depends on the Gametype/Situatation
30 Votes / 30.93%
I can do it ALL
22 Votes / 22.68%
None, i totally suck
4 Votes / 4.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I personaly think people choose sniper classes because they think there is a lot of skill involved in sniping, But I think people who hide at the other end of a scope are sort of cowards and (depending what game your playing) in a lot of games it's a lot more involving if you just play how the creators INTENDED players too! by creating a battlefeild situation with the other players, And before you say "Some games are made to snipe in blah blah long paragraph pro sniper" or "In modern combat situations there are snipers nub your so stuiped eat shiet f**k f**k d**k f**k you"
I mean just try to enjoy games in other ways then one class is what I'm trying to say.
inb4 hate... I love you all, don't forget.
And I do snipe in games to, I just prefer not to do it ALL the time, I'm more of a soilder.
Last edited by jetfox4; Oct 19, 2011 at 12:05 PM. Reason: "Do" is not "to" xD
Seya guys, It's been fun
In some games skill and sniping goes along, but those is mainly single player games such as Sniper Elite and ArmA, in those games being a sniper is awesome.
On the slightly tactical multiplayer-fps I used to play any stealthy class for infiltrating and attacking from behind.
And then we got the generic fps-games where I switched back and forth, I tend to be balanced with skills on different weapons.
I play cod promod it's a competitive mod mostly for tournaments and clan vs clans
I'm a scoper but sometimes I use SMG and AK47. I can do it all.
lul