Toribash
Yeah, I even managed to get an A- in chem! have no idea how that happened. Did a bit worse than I thought I would in phys (A- XD) And saved my project grade in Comp Sci from a 0 to a 75. Teacher was gonna give me a 0 cuz all my files produced the same error due to them sharing 2 lines of code each that caused errors on their machines.

Tomorrow's my final final and then fuckin freedom! And with freedom comes boredom D: So hello GIMP?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Jak, get me a job so I don't die of starvation and knife wounds once I quit school.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I'm allergic to peanuts.

And you.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I'll pay you with my cock.

Which is totally rock hard right now.

Because I got a B+ in math.

Even though I literally failed my final.

...I LOVE GRADING CURVES!

(also, describing my stomach virus to my professor probably didn't hurt either XD)

Truly free.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
I'm failing my biology class at the moment, but I have a pretty good amount of time to bring it up to at least a C. Hopefully.
So, my Physics B course is now irrevocably and permanenty an IG, that is a not passed mark.

I have no idea how I'm going to have the time to finish Programming B and Operative Systems (though that's the easiest course on the school). I have 6 weeks left. xD
Ouch. Mathematical impossibility?

Sucks to hear you still gotta go through this for 6 more weeks. That'll make it mid June D:

Then again, I have friends on the quarter scheduling system that get out then too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]