9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by borjon View Post
oye FIGH yo y unos amigos ivamos a hacer un clan les voy a decir que se unan a este esta bien?? uno se llama Nub0Xx es 4to dan creo y otro xxnosexx es black belt creo que serian buenos miembros?

Claro diles que posten sus aplicaciones y votamos , Mas miembros que hablemos espaņol,castellano , xD mejor!! unidos ja
---------
ah me olvide ,boja vota el thread del clan asi tenemos mas reputacion ,igual los demas
en la parte de arriba a la derecha dice Rating thread o algo asi al lado de Theread Tools y ponen su voto tienen diferentes opciones
Last edited by DarkScorpion; Jul 7, 2011 at 04:50 AM.
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

Hey but the people that dont speak spanish in this clan the founder and the leader speak spanish but in this clan we just accept people that speak spanish and english i though. To the full members dont worry to talk about anything, in whatever lenguage that you speak ( just spanish and english) and if you have friends to invite the have more than 50 posts and most be a browm belt.
Good nigh guys be active
Name how in real life like in-game:Roberto SER0
Belt:2nd dan
Active in-game:9/10
Active in forums:9/10
Why do you want to join?i want to join becouse this clan is looking great and i got invitacion
With what you can help?with my active like in game and fourm and i can donate tcs
Do you make art/replays..?i make some many replays
Usercard.
Ser0
Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
Gl with the clan Dark and everyone. Looks pretty good so far.

thank you very much, your clan is very well organized too .
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

Accept single allie. Ty bro i wanna be sure of my clan and your clan allie cna you check me that?
-----
Hey figh what do you think about ser0 i say yes to me if say yes he is
Last edited by PsYBanK; Jul 7, 2011 at 05:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump