Originally Posted by Kat View Post
I play this.
character name : Rev
character code : 304
European server, add me, im silver scum though

added you.

also woho new season has begin... aaaaaaand im still stuck in bronze :<
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
oh well, had a 50min game against a one basing terran, at the end i just destroyed him.

after that ill got promoted to silver, already rank 10 in it :O so gold isnt that far away.

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
lol, 50 min at 1 base

yee he was building such a mech thing, he did expand but not to the usual natural directly to the base, he flew over the half map to get some expands, got these at 40min, then he watned to attack me and i cut his way, got his tanks unsieged. then just some of his marines left over, was an easy thing yoo...

also rank 4 in silver now, i think a few more wins and im gold lol

from my last 6 games i only lost 1 :s seems like i got how to play properly and raping now the ladder
Last edited by Unicorn; May 6, 2013 at 09:03 PM.

Replay
http://speedy.sh/5zsJ8/Asslong-game.SC2Replay

Ended up in a 1 hour long game of constantly trading blows, teching up to pure thor hellbat versus thor/tanks/widowmines/hellbats wierd mixture. Diamond vs Diamond. Longest game I have played in a while.

I've also had incredible win-rates with this strategy
http://speedy.sh/6fyDn/Basic-TvZ.SC2Replay
Basically making hellions to get map control and then you can just place your mines basically wherever you want. Roach counter? just make a lot of mines. Muta counter? get thors (and mines) only reason I really loose in TvZ (so far) is because my macro slips up, or some kind of wierd nydus/drop play. You deny any 3rd from Z while you take a third of your own (ideally)
Last edited by Ezeth; May 7, 2013 at 03:28 AM.
I've been getting back into starcraft, hopefully gonna get back to masters soon.
Add me if you want:
Tremor.810