Toribash
Well, Quite liked it. The movement that you did was enjoyable and sexy, seriously.
Maybe the end could be done better cause I think the end wasn't that clear. Or maybe it just me.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Mmm, dem sexy movements.
I understand that you're a virgin since you bled?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
You guyss :P

Anyways, if anyone's asking, I made this replay for that twerk event.

We had to make a twerk replay (shake dat' booty replay), so I decided to step things up a bit and do a pole dance replay. lol

I hope to see you guys make some entries, it ends at the end of April, and it is always nice to have some competition. :DDD

Also thanks for the helpful cnc
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I made this replay a little while ago and forgot to post it.

Silly me.
Attached Files
Final Judgement.rpl (186.3 KB, 36 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
I made this replay a little while ago and forgot to post it.

Silly me.

The flow was nice the first kick you went i bit stiff then you did the boom hit i was amazed 9.5/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey guys its presunto

And if your not gonna eat you KFC by your self ill eat it with you :D
Not bad.
Opener was alright.
The first kick was nice, clean and fast very cool.
Again very fast with that back kick, very nice.
Very nice at the leg hit, and very nice boom.
Pose was good too!
Very nice, I haven't seen someone move that fast in a long time.
9.4/10
Replay thread

Just made...

Very powerful hits, the second kick could have been a bit better aimed.
Ass punch blended very well with the rest, making it a very fast replay overall. Nice one.
oh yeah
Ah, good ol' extend your glutes opener, you changed it quickly though wich was good.
Split and second kick was really enjoyable, as pusga said the second one could've been more in the center but it really doesn't matter when you watch throughout the whole replay.
The buttstrike was great, if I'd do something like that my hand would've DMed for about 1 hour until I get it right.
Not a huge fan of how you get into your pose, what I mean is that you contract both your knees in all of a sudden, I'd love to see some slow movement there instead making a more slick looking ending.
Really cool replay overall.
'u'