Ranking
Anyway, we would use some practice fights with 'low' opponents or just spars, to catch on how the system works.
Edit: irc may come in handy, #fl0w channel stil exists, yo.
Last edited by Powas; Jun 7, 2013 at 08:36 PM.
retired
How the system work? This file is all that you need to know how system work:

TWM Game Rules

I update that file and add things to it as game progress and new stuff is added, and since the file itself is in the cloud, if you dl it from time to time you will see every update I have made.

Players will have an option to choose their starting location, as long it is TOWN or VILLAGE.

I'll prepare now test fight between k6vamees and Werewolf Lord in separate thread. He will not play against me, as a controller of NPC characters, since that would be cheating, because I set his cards in his PM so I would know what he has, but he will play against William. :]

I'll contact Wiliiam on his PM and deal him cards, so he will act as a NPC controller.

I have to see how will this go to grade rest of the encounter creatures (fix their low/med/full damage and some modifiers)

If you, Powas, wish to spar with anyone from the player's list, just tell me and I will arrange it.
-----
I can come to IRC to explain some things, but, game is for forum and I will not use IRC to have card battles on it, since GMT would again be a problem.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 8, 2013 at 12:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm always up for whatever you're doing in this.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Well, seams William is inactive, would you, ManlyPotato wish to play as a NPC character: Werewolf Lord against k6vamees?
If yes I will deal you card from his deck. You only need to post some replay of yours from TB HERE so I can know which cards to deal you, and to finally know who will play first.
Well it seems that william is active again so it appears I will not be needed right now.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Yeah, William have woke up.
-----
So, who would want to play some PVP? :]
-----
You don't need me to set your opponent, you have this thread to challenge each-other and test your characters. I'll just open a fight card thread when you make an arrangements.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 9, 2013 at 06:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump