Toribash
Why would someone be so sick to buy the packs for the cards just to get all of them. :O First it is kinda lottery, so you wont get the cards you want instant (like legenderies), and 2nd it is more fun to get them by winning in arena or craft them with dust.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Why would someone be so sick to buy the packs for the cards just to get all of them. :O First it is kinda lottery, so you wont get the cards you want instant (like legenderies), and 2nd it is more fun to get them by winning in arena or craft them with dust.

As someone who usually wins at most 1 to 2 wins in Arena, I just buy packs
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
same... i just do drafted ranked for quests then buy packs
opening packs is still fun... arena just takes too much time and ends up not being worth for me
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
I prefer arena more than just opening packs with coins...

That's totally cool. But arena frustrates the heck out of me
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I finally did well in Arena! Got 5 wins.

Okay so here's my dilemma: I got a Millhouse Manastorm. First legendary!

However- it's a millhouse manastorm.

Should I just disenchant it?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Well you are luckly to have a legendary from first trys in arena.. Don't disenchant it you wont get a lot of dust, only 400. Take it and enjoy it. ^^
Well you are luckly to have a legendary from first trys in arena.. Don't disenchant it you wont get a lot of dust, only 400. Take it and enjoy it. ^^

It wasn't my first arena, just the first one that didn't go exceedingly terrible.

I DE'd it. It's by far the worst Legendary out there, capable of so many games being lost just from playing it. Waaay to much risk, for waaay to little board control.

400 dust was huge though, i'm now just 35 dust shy of completing Reynad's Modern Zoo Deck, which I'll start laddering with. I don't know how far down I'll get in the ladder, obviously under 20 for the deck back but we shall see.

I'd like to see just how low I can go playing completely free to play.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Some people just wait with disenchanting a card, because when they change the card disenchanting it will cost the same as making one. So you could disenchant a legendary for 1600 dust instead of 400.

Millhouse Manastorm isn't that bad of a card also. You could use it in some really aggressive rush decks. Nozdormu and Nat Pagle(especially after it's nerf) are pretty useless, I would say those are the worst legendarys.