Toribash
I'm not sure about Sunday because my work schedule only goes out till Saturday and I won't know Sundays schedule till Saturday and you guys will have already made a time by then. We warred MFT with a few of our best members absent and I would like to have everyone there for this one because you guys are a tougher match-up. I do agree though that the weekend is best. When is the deadline for prelims again? Cause I don't think we can fight till they're over.
25th is the deadline....
In weekends I work more Sunday is good cause I am usually free from 00:00 till the next day.
So yeah Friday and Saturday wont work for me.
Every other day in the week will probably work fine tho.
Imaparrot~!
Sunday will work for me at some point i just won't know when till saturday.
The deadline for prelims was 27th i.e some point today ( 4am sunday in my GMT)

I could do the war today myself, but some other members have already said they wouldn't be able to make it. What days during the week would work for alpha?
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm okay for pretty much all this week, since no plans for this week (not that i know of)
most of the week works for me as long as you guys are ok with late hours or really early hours.
Imaparrot~!
If weekdays are fine how does Wednesday sound?

Edit: If Wednesday at 10pm my time (GMT+1 aka BST ) is fine we can use this countdown. ( Thats 5pm eastern time )
Last edited by N3WB; Jul 28, 2014 at 11:35 PM.
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by N3WB View Post
If weekdays are fine how does Wednesday sound?

Edit: If Wednesday at 10pm my time (GMT+1 aka BST ) is fine we can use this countdown. ( Thats 5pm eastern time )

5PM Eastern Wed works for me as well odlov.

Can anyone else do that?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!