Toribash
the spar is nice, i dont really like the parts where not much happend (e.g. when Tori laid on the chair).

shit.... the madman had clean and nice dm's.
the 2 last skeets didnt flow that well but were a cool idea (im not sure about the decap skeet cuz uke's had was still so close to you).

2 nice new replay you got there.
Pidda's spirit animal
OMG SHARE skzguijkopsjfkghgjdfsgsdyufshgbsfnehgjrsghibduyfgf sdhbfdgfsdhugfhsdugrzfuzufbgyusefgsd SHARE THIS SHIT stuirhsdfjksuigtdfjhnsdilhihgjfdhchuifhsguihfgtdui ghftuisdgfuiysdgfsduighyuigdfyuigdfuigdigdfuofgizf sduifhgaeyisgufusdyifgsyudfisd
sghdusghiudkgfhefuisyfgdsfuigweuighbuesfgrhgitshfi rygdhigfurthfgkfdhiohdfsgrfbrsduigtfhbjkhyrtdfghfd hgioudrhgeruighefuigheruighdioutrhdigtrthjh
dfyhtrjdfijnxgugdchfghfhjckojidfjgherneklzgvyhgnkf dfdasdfzxjkfbgzxcjkvbjzkbxhhjkbcvxbjkxbvcxhv hjcvbdgfuihcvbnjkdfhvuifdshvuitcgbsdyufjkbvhsdnioc zochbhj
Attached Files
Frame 420 again.rpl (397.9 KB, 11 views)
first kick could have been a boom imo

second kick really cool and quick

third kick is with the chin :/

the jump for the last two kicks was kinda strange... dunno but i dont like it (<- the jump).

rhe last two kicks were awesome.

really cool replay..... but i wanted to win this TWC .-.
Pidda's spirit animal
judging about the replay i knew your focusing on the hands unusual opener nice skeet excellent pose

idk why your dead it's making me sad :<
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
judging about the replay i knew your focusing on the hands unusual opener nice skeet excellent pose

idk why your dead it's making me sad :<

^that
i wanted to say the same thing but he was faster <3

cool replay
Pidda's spirit animal